🩸 [ESX/QB] Core Evidence UPDATED V2 - Bullet shells, Fingerprints, Blood samples, Archives [Paid]

ok I see you brother you’re on to something there. but criminals have to be smart and send someone to pick those up.

What i did from the serverlua was added a fetch from a DNA databse i have setup so if the police have not already got DNA from a criminal it will return unknown.

1 Like

Hi @DeivisMac2,

Could you please send us a copy of this resource for review? You can send it directly to the moderators group.

I am getting this anytime i try and get fingerprints from a car
I am also no able to get any blood evidence to show up anywhere
FIX
if IsShockingEventInSphere(102, 235.497, 2894.511, 43.339, 999999.0) then
Commenting that out made the evidence show up for me

Issue was solved

is it possible to obtain more than 3 pieces of evidence? e.g. in a shooting, 3 is not enough counting blood and shell casings.

If you recode and change css to fit that much yes

would a standalone be possible if you used steam hexes or ace perms/discord ace perms for identifying who can use it?

Ace perms could be a solution but i would need to code custom ui for evidence storage. I will consider this :slight_smile: Thanks for suggestion

Hi, how did you fix your fingerprint problem? I can’t do it :frowning:

i disabled it as we couldn’t get it to work

An idea would be if the driver of the vehicle is wearing gloves not able to collect fingerprints

Suggestion that after X amount of time (maybe add to config) the bullets, blood, and prints decay and delete.

my database from esx is not taking the sql from core evidence :stop_sign: :stop_sign:

How work? man i add item and add weapon ty and no five me item

did the gloves feature ever get added?

I can use uv light and get notification for no fingerprints, but dont get blood or bullet casings anywhere please help

Contact in support

@DeivisMac2 Screenshot by Lightshot

Can this support multiple jobs being able to use it? We have statetrooper and sheriff in our server and each is running their own version of the police job.

1 Like