🩸 [ESX/QB] Core Evidence UPDATED V2 - Bullet shells, Fingerprints, Blood samples, Archives [Paid]

core_evidence

Video Preview (V2 UPDATE)

Video Preview
footer5
footer1
footer2

:heart: OUR TEBEX LINK

(Who already bought this resource contact us and you will recieve this update for free!)

WORKS GREAT WITH
:heart: CORE MDW

OTHER RESOURCES
:heart: CORE HUD
:heart: CORE DISPATCH
:heart: CORE WEAPON
:heart: CORE VEHICLES

31 Likes

is encrypted or ip locked? and can you show resmon of it using?

3 Likes

It is not encrypted because i want users to be able to change the code to their liking. 87c0fd3e2b327cc287d0b9e5aa2e1c25

8 Likes

is that what it runs at when you arent around any evidence?

1 Like

Yes, but this is because it checks every 10ms if you are shooting or getting shot at. If you change ir to something like 100ms it should be like 0.02 or 0.03. And the value only goes up if you are looking with a flashlight for evidence.

1 Like

How would this work with gloves? For example, if someone has gloves on while driving the vehicle?
How is the bullets registered to a player? What if it is illegally gained?

2 Likes

When i started creating this script i thought about those two thing too! The gloves feature will be added tomorrow (only for the standard ped). As for the illegal gun situation its not possible to see difference between legally and illegally obtained guns on ESX without changing the inventory system. I thought about adding an item that disguises your identity, but i am open to better solutions :slight_smile: Registration to player happens when you shoot at somebody, triggering server event that saves your bullets location with your selected columns from users table.

1 Like

Players ability to pickup their own evidence would be nice. Cover up after themselves

2 Likes

Thats a great idea too. Im thinking of making so they can only pickup their own bullet shells but only when they are not hot.

is it possible to get a 5m version??

??? you mean standalone ?

yeah i see you have it for esx but would it work on a non esx server??

It wouldn’t because this script uses esx to get your job and also uses callbacks if you know how to change both of those to other framework then it would work fine. What framework do you use?

1 Like

Great script! Wondering if there is possibility to extend on the DNA / fingerprints in terms of obtaining them prior to having the evidence? I know alot of people in RP complain about PD not having their DNA / Fingerprints on record for prior offences. Understand this could potentially be an additional script.

awww ok not my server so could tell you what frame work they use sorry

Real nice, thank your for not encrypting makes it so much easier to adjust to my servers need!!!

Here’s a suggestion, have the evidence save into the database and allow officers to give evidence to other officers. Also have the evidence reports save to the database with Case #'s and have the option to pull up old evidence reports for say Court trials and looking at past records on players.

2 Likes

This looks so great, and the video is well made too :open_mouth: I’m sure you could sell this at double the current price and people would still buy it.

1 Like

Great script, 17 euros for this script is like free.

1 Like

This looks very promising! Well done!

1 Like