Delete-This Post Please

Modify The CSS

Fixed it thanks man appreciate it :slight_smile:

Anyone knows why do I have this error?

It doesn’t seems to have any negative impact, but you know, errors are never a good thing :stuck_out_tongue:

do I only have to replace the html?

You will need both the __resource.lua and the HTML Folder.

That is referring to the script in the HTML

<script>
      $('input[type="checkbox"]').on('change', function() {
      $('input[type="checkbox"]').not(this).prop('checked', false);
      });
      function maxLengthCheck(object) {
              if (object.value.length > object.maxLength)
                object.value = object.value.slice(0, object.maxLength)
            }

function isNumeric (evt) {
              var theEvent = evt || window.event;
              var key = theEvent.keyCode || theEvent.which;
              key = String.fromCharCode (key);
              var regex = /[0-9]|\./;
              if ( !regex.test(key) ) {
                theEvent.returnValue = false;
                if(theEvent.preventDefault) theEvent.preventDefault();
              }
            }
            dateInput.addEventListener('keydown', function(event) {
                if (event.keyIdentifier == "Down") {
                    event.preventDefault()
                }
            }, false);
    </script>

read it and you’ll understand.

Is it only for people who are new to the server (first time joining) or for /register too?

Because if its supposed to work on both its not working for me and I need help.

If u don’t mind…

Nick Robin#8121

I want to know where i can see backstory of my character or someone else :stuck_out_tongue: Somebody know how to check this :slight_smile: It will be great!

I was finally able to make it load right however, I still have the issue that the mouse and keyboard are still controlling the game and not the registration window.

Update: I finally got it working. In the __resource.lua file, I added 'client/main.lua' and mouse movement was achieved. I’m not sure if this is limited to my case due to ZapHosting, but this solved my issue.

How did you manage to have this menu, I try to make it work but it always puts me the old…

Good release

1 Like

It works perfectly, so it’s nice

1 Like

i’m probaly active this theme, but still not working for me… can you help?

hey i hate to do this here but i came up with this error trying to use the /register command and cant figure out how to fix it

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “INSERT INTO characters (identifier, firstname, lastname, dateofbirth, sex, height) VALUES (@identifier, @firstname, @lastname, @dateofbirth, @sex, @height) {@dateofbirth=1994/01/01;@firstname=John;@lastname=Black;@height=186;@sex=m}”: Column ‘identifier’ cannot be null
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_skin: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:12: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:12: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

can you help???

Did you just restart the resource or did you restart the server? The only way I was able to replicate this was by restarting the resource and making a new character

I made it look like this

but when i placed the register menu in the right side i was not able to get the background on the left, im wondering what i have to do in order to get the background on the left side of the screen

Sorry, I ended up ditching this because of too many issues since it’s using a template from themeforest.net

1. Make sure you started the resource in your server.cfg
2. This resource has two different versions. Make sure you edit the _resource.lua file to point to the ‘new’ folder.

Default _resource.lua

version '1.0.2'

client_script('client.lua')

server_script "@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua"
server_script "server.lua"

ui_page('html/index.html')

files({
  'html/index.html',
  'html/script.js',
  'html/style.css',
  'html/cursor.png',
  'html/img/bg1.jpg',
  'html/img/cursor.png',
  'html/new/index.html',
  'html/new/bootstrap.min.css',
  'html/new/bootstrap-extend.css',
  'html/new/master_style.css',
  'html/new/master_style_dark.css',
  'html/new/master_style_rtl.css',
  'html/new/images/bg.jpg',
  'html/new/images/bg1.jpg',
  'html/new/images/bg2.jpg',
  'html/new/js/jquery-3.3.1.js',
})

exports {
  'openRegistry'
}

You need to edit this to point to the /new folder. The _resource.lua isn’t set up properly from github so it will require a little messing around with.

I made it, but always show registration panel, and not made registration.

Post your _resource.lua file here

I don’t believe its using a template from themeforest considering I got sent a picture of what to make it look like and I built it… lol unless the original was created with theme forest and the individual just sent me a screenshot of the original but I can assure you multiple people saw me build this on stream. and the issues have nothing to do with the template it has more to do with the esx_identity version compatibility if your using an outdated identity or unsupported version then it wont work.