[ESX] Bailbonds script (bounty hunter script)

Ok guys here is another one for you. this is a bounty hunter script aka bail bonds.

This is a full rework of esx_policejob this is not classed as the police job in the server and wont effect esx_policejob https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_policejob so respect to him

Ok so what is this? well as this is a rework and recode of esx_policejob you have everything they (see the photos).

I have moved all blips and added in new ranks a new garage and helicopter spawn point and garage ( you will need to add your own cars and helis)

Also you will need to workout your own unifrom as i left this out as i have no idea how your server will want it so i have made it where you guys do this

This has been fully tested BUT my server if diffrent to yours so you may have errors, if you do please message me and i will help where i can

Ok so one thing this script does NOT do is how you decided to add it, please dont comment anything about RPing it. please get your players and devs to do this.

Things you and/or your devs need to do to get this working

1. add the SQL file to your DB
    2.add your cars in the DB
    3.you need to add the following fine names, cars, helis and uniform as i have left this to you guys as well.
    4.RESTART YOUR SERVER. This will not work without a restart as the esx core functions need to read this file on a fresh start up.

I am going to make a custom map for this but the new GTA V update broke script hook so my map editer wont work (i will get it out ASAP)

Please let me know if you need any help or cant get this working and i will get to you when i can.

ADMIN. the discord link and server name are not a working server or a live discord, i forgot the watermark was there as i am using my old server files to make all this.

I hope you like this and let me know what you want to be made next.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for releasing this, am excited to see the map that you come out with as well

2 Likes

Never thought of this… Now you have done it, it seems like a good idea, will give this a test later :slight_smile:

1 Like

i will be building it soon mate

just had the idea a month ago, any problems let me know

Looks good how hard would it be to convert this to a StateTrooper?

1 Like

i could make one

if you know what you are doing a day max to change it all, and then testing can take a few days to a wekk

Oh wow okay, yeah I don’t know much about it was curious though, cause in the city im working on we plan on having a State Trooper department rather then LSPD etc

1 Like

i could make one for you when i get the time

1 Like

Appreciate it for sure!

2 Likes

So with this script do players appear on the map? Because kinda want this added to the server I play on, but we cant have the script on it if it shows all players on the map.

no mate it should not show players as it is only set to show the people with the job on the map to other people with the job and this can be turned on and off

Any update on this script?

Having issues with bailbonds not being a valid job title when setting a job… even though it works in test server, it doesnt work in real server.

there have added the SQL to the database?

sorry not been doing fivem. just come back to it now

hey dude. sorry had to take a break from fivem

hey guys i am back working on fivem scripts. i will take a look over this and have some updates soon

1 Like

is this still active?
you say - I have moved all blips and added in new ranks a new garage and helicopter spawn point and garage ( you will need to add your own cars and helis)
now if i wanted to could i set my own location, garage and heli pad etc if i wanted to ?
and can this work with the current pd script and work alongside the warrants etc

hey dude

so if you wanted this to work with PD you would need to add the ranks to the pd script that allow people to do things

bare in mind that this script was edited to work on it own as a script that would need its own jobs ect so there might be some editing from your side

and yes you can move any location that is easy to do in side the config file

if you need any more help just drop me a DM and i can share my discord with you