[ESX] MSK Backpack | Chezza Inventory

sir need your help… how to change this to english?? cant see it in your script pls… thank you master :innocent:

Config.Locale = ‘en’

1 Like

thanks master :pray:

Update v2.2

Completely rework of the plugin

How csn i make this work with esx_inventoryhud. Thanks

Hey,

how can I stop the bag from removing clothing and facial hair and glasses?

I really love this backpack thing, but if it removes everything from my charactrer, it is no use.

You have to use esx_skin and skinchanger. If you use something else it won’t work.

1 Like

Update v2.3

Please read the Readme.md again!

Added

-- If you want to expand the Player Inventory and dont want the secondary Inventory by typing the /openbag Command
-- If Config.BagInventory = true you cant use the Commands /openbag and /stealbag !!!
Config.BagInventory = true -- Set true if you want to expand the player inventory
Config.BagWeight = 60 -- Set the Bag Weight if 'Config.BagInventory = true'
1 Like

Added Preview Videos :slight_smile:

Preview 1: esx_backpack - secondary inventory
Preview 2: esx_backpack - expand inventory

1 Like

Update v2.4

Please read the Readme.md again!

Changed documentation inside Readme.md and config.lua

Added

Config.ItemsInBag = true -- Set true if you want that players cant use 'nobag' Item if there are Items in the Bag
1 Like

Update v2.5

• Fixed expand inventory space
1 Like

[ script:msk_backpack] SCRIPT ERROR: @msk_backpack/server.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘query’)

Nice update really now my backpack dont work anymore

You have to use oxmysql instead of mysql-async. Just read the Readme!

Our Problem is, that the BAG is invisible … The Animation works, but we cant see the bag…esx_skin and skinchanger is on the server…

Second Problem is, that we use Chezzas Inventory and work with “expand” … when i use the bag, it not refresh the amount of the new weight… just after closing inventory and open it again it changed.

can you maybe help?

Is it possible, to open the bag with a key? Or only via command?

do you use any kind of custom clothing on your server?

No, but the problem was solved after last update :slight_smile:

Hello,

the last Update ist a BIG Problem with ESX Legacy 1.9.X.

Some players are reset and spawn in the database in the “Skin” category Default I looked for the error for 15 hours that I knew it was due to MSK Backpack Conclusion: People play for a few days and suddenly they can no longer make skins and always spawn again as standard no matter how often you create a new identity

Delete that the skin will be save in client.lua

What exactly should I delete where?