[ESX] B1G_FISHING - Realistic Fishing, Props, Real Mechanics etc

I’ve got the same bug.
Please let me know if ever you have a fix.

I found my error, the fishbait has not the good name in my db.
Works perfectly ty

1 Like

xDDDD okay

Hey!

Sorry for the delay.

Rep+ Script is funcional! a good buy!

1 Like

Anyway you could share your changes? I find many complaining because the fact the object/fish flies so far behind them they find it annoying to have to go get the item. The script gets stuck and will not catch anything else unless it is picked up, and if they cast without picking it up the script breaks until I either restart the resource or they relog which is quite annoying. Great Script though, just needs some failsafes.

If you find any bugs in the original version please record a repo and send it to me to be fixed, I got no reports yet from things that are broken in the default version.

Thank you very much for all your support guys <3

Hey dude i am very Happy with this script.

But i have one Problem.
If my friends are Fishing i cant see the props.

If i am fishing i see the props but not from my friends.

are you using infinity?

No. Just the normal OneSync for 15$

send me a dm on dscrd :wink:

After doing a successful fish once and then reapplying the fish bait on to the rod it just stops and then cancels the emote and continues to find a fish but doesn’t do anything?

Provide a full repro if you think there is a problem :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have contacted you via DM’s. hope to hear back soon.

1 Like

Have you added a spot to sell fish at yet to this?

Soon.

any update?

I don’t know why but I can’t use a fishingrod in my server.

Me too

@IB1G How i can fix it?

I haved script with roughly 50 lines (srv main, cl main)

I had it working. Looks like I was missing the object like you inside my database. Also be certain the itiem is correctly referenced as a usable item in the DB. The item name must be the same in the script too.

We are currently modifying it to add zones where some fish can’t be grabbed and others too, add other baits, fish weight, a mini-game for catching, fish reseller (one not hidden for legal fishes but one hidden for illegal fishes) etc… Can’t wait till we are finished :slight_smile: