[OUTDATED] esx_aiTaxi -- Call a NPC-Taxi (GCPHONE)

Should’ve made a version for vRP :frowning:

Me too

NPC doesn’t spawn for me. No errors. GCphone edited correctly, message pops up.

Event triggers, as I added notification in it. But besides that, nothing spawns.

You solve?

I think the biggest problem is, that the taxi spawns out of range where Fivem-client renders. If you near the taxi spawn, the script works good. If you far away, the script cant work.

where did u move them

1 Like

how can i do , like i want /taxi ? not phone to call taxi just /taxi anyone can help me ? hehe thanks

How did you fix the items use like the water ?

create the command /taxi using RegisterCommand() native is the server script and then trigger the client event

esx_aiTaxi:callTaxi

Did you ever solve this?

1 Like

Got everything installed but when i call for a Taxi i get a blinking blip and this in my console , any ideas?

Last fivem updates fked it so if the developer is not gonna update if f for this script

Using xenknightV1 free Edited right in phone shows up but after i order taxi happens nothing and in console shows Event not allowed

So please someone help?

The natives that would hail the Taxi have changed thats why this has stopped working for now

Can someone tell me where I can edit the range check to spawnpoints in the config?

[Release] [PAID] [ESX/Standalone] 🚕 luca_taxi | An Ai Taxi ^^

Not sure why but this is not working nor is it throwing an error…
i edited the json and the server.lua. use the call taxi and nothing happens.

hi, how to change the taxi car?

this script works not its not good with other scripts,

1. this script is not good with any variabel of vehicle lock scripts bcs you cant get in
  2. when you get in it does not drive to your waypoint and you cant select where you wanna drive at
  3. all the things you have to do with your gcphone completly ruines whole gcphone

Tip: dont download the script and dont install it into your server…

marked this script as outdated cause the most of you cant read that this is outdate since a long time :smiley: