elseif hasWeapon then
holsterWeapon(ped, currWeapon)
end
if checkWeaponHolster(ped, newWeapon) then
drawWeaponH(ped, newWeapon)
else
drawWeapon(ped, newWeapon)
end

can you make it so you can only pull out big guns if you have a big duffle bad visible and in your inventory?

im sorry, but i haven chezza’s inventory and there is no use weapon event, how do i do it now that my weapon stays on the back?

is there any way to add more than one police job?

QB-Core version?

Still needing?

Since i have qb conversion!

QB Conversion:

OkOk-Notify Needed: 🆗 okokNotify [STANDALONE] [PAID]

How would I use this but get rid of the trunk and big weapon thing? I just want all weapons if they are on PD to be pulled from the side holster.

Where can i find inventory weapon use event and i dont want to get guns from trunks please help me fix it

For me the script doesn’t work, as I always have to start it manually again, even tho it’s in the server.cfg and already started.

Does anyone know a fix for this issue?

how fix this?

im not getting any errors but big guns still coming out without trunk how do i fix?

When I try to run this, it says script doesn’t support game (gta5).

Can somebody help me?

QBCORE Please???

at the top of the code both server and local main files isnted of esx=nil and the get shared object event paste this in ESX = exports[“es_extended”]:getSharedObject()

incroyable

the notify system spams endless wave of notifies how to fix

Qb version?

“I have an issue where it’s not working for me. Can you help me fix that? I want the script to display the weapon on the back and have the ability to draw the weapon from the back for all weapons, excluding fuel canisters.”