Compatible with ESX 1.1, ESX 1.2 and ESX 1.final

Video Preview
Screen Config
Buy in Tebex

Dependencies

ESX
Mysql Async

Summary - Advanced Vehicle Script

Trunk and glovebox to vehicles working with ESX menu adding additionals functions, where you can personalize the options.

The script have a weight system to the trunk and glove box and when a person enter in a trunk the weight of this is added to the weight (you can configure the weight of the person in the config and if more than one person can enter)

You can enter through any door of the car by pressing the previously configured key.

System to put another player in the trunk or in any seat of the vehicle when you are carrying (If use this function you need use the script included in this package Carry People)

When the car is closed, people can neither get in or out of the trunk, nor open the trunk inventory if you are not inside the trunk, although you can open the glove compartment.

Fully configurable, with this script you can’t lose or duplicate items/weapons!!!

The code is not obfuscated and nicely presented ! If you don’t like to tinker with code the config allows you to change almost everything!

Summary - Carry People

Script that allows you to carry people on your back, limited to only one person at a time and the possibility of not allowing entry into vehicles

Forget about being transposed by a dead player or seeing weird stuff!!! The script is prepared so that even if you are dead you can see everything correctly.

Features

• Carry people on your back
  • Trunk and glove box in vehicles with weight system
  • Enter through any door
  • Enter in any seat
  • Put another person in a trunk or in any seat of the vehicle (can configure if only can enter one o more persons, the weight of the person to add in the trunk when is inside)
  • Convert ammo in clips when you add weapons in a vehicle (If you use dr_inventory too)

New functionalities in updates coming soon

• system to enter through any door of the vehicle :white_check_mark: (added)
  • system to put a bicycle in the trunk
6 Likes

Nice job! It is interesting that the character takes up space in the trunk. I really like a very good job, sorry for my English.

Thanks, it’s worth it when people value it :slight_smile:

EN: Pretty good and quality script, trustworthy seller and kind to buyers, my 100% recommendation

ES: Script bastante buenos y de calidad, vendedor fiable y amable con los compradores, mi recomendación 100%

3 Likes

Looks very cool

1 Like

Is the dr_inventory going up for purchase as well in the future?

Yes, I hope to have it ready for next week using ESX menus too with functions for equip or unequip weapons, clips in weapons and more…

If you go inside the trunk there is no way to get out. Pressing the configured button to get out immediately triggers the enter trunk action soon after so you just end up back in the trunk.

This function is well tested and should not fail, I contacted you on discord to solve the problem.

thanks for releasing this

Thanks you guys for the feedback, i enjoy it with this :slight_smile:

after talking to Zerodaggerz and testing it myself, I can confirm that the script is compatible with PlumeESX.

1 Like

Be nice to just have the functions to put people in car seat , for when players are dead in our RP Server, to stop all the head popping with using just /drag or /carry.

Any chance of a script just for that function only

Don’t waste your time, He tagged me and blocked me in his discord after multiple weeks of no response for support and calling him out on his lack of support.

It’s a nice concept, but doesn’t function properly and isn’t worth your time or money. I’m dealing with Tebex right now as well as reporting it to FiveM as he “claims” support, but the support is non existent. Might be a great developer for all I know, but lacks support or communication.