[STANDALONE] Advanced Roleplay Environment | Medical System v2 [PAID]

Basically, yes. After the installation, revive via the menu is no longer possible. Neither does healing. This is now done via a separate medic menu.

1 Like

Hello. Does this allow situation, when you are shot, your are bleeding and you will bleed out until you use a bandage?

Yes. Is possible.

2 Likes

the link
https://docs.veryinsanee.space/explanations/
is broken.
Can you fix this?

1 Like

Yea, we are affected by the ovh fire.
We will setup a new website.

1 Like

Link has been fixed.
https://docs.veryinsanee.space

1 Like

Is it possible to be actually really dead so every other script that check your state keep working as supposed. Because now you are still full of health and you are just freeze with an animation to the ground. It doesn’t works with all our effects after death script, logs script, alert script, distress script etc…maybe had an option in the config to use the actual deathstatus or make it as you’re are unconscious but with a dead status for other script to work.
Beside that the script had a lot of medical RP potential!

2 Likes

Hey i was Looking on the Hompage to get the Script can i still buy it?

1 Like

The medical system won’t be sold currently.

1 Like

Product will be sold again.

1 Like

Is this still obfuscated?

1 Like

With CFX.re/FiveM’s rule change to stop IP Locking and Obfuscating → does this mean they will have to undo it ?

i know a lot of Script maker’s are redoing there by unlocking IP-Locks and un-blocking the code per the Requirements.

So will this Script follow that ruling along with others that do the same ?

1 Like

Yes.
It is still obfuscated.

1 Like

Hi is there a discord i can join to get help activating this script ?

2 Likes

besides the fact that this script is not allowed on fivem since its obfuscated and has IP locker.

The support is SO BAD.

You pay 33 euros for a guy that bearly knows how to speak english, he replies with 1 or 2 words and takes more than a day to change your IP.

Hope somebody else takes this idea and implement it cause this guy doesn’t know business…

1 Like

Hello.
Thank you for your feedback.

The script is basically allowed, only obfuscations and “IP-Locker” are not allowed in the market.
Unfortunately, there have been long waiting times in the last few days due to some things in my private life.

I ask you to take these circumstances into account and apologize.
If you have any further problems, please let me know.

greetings

2 Likes

Update is out.
Obfuscation and IP-Lock have been removed.

1 Like

Arma 3 ACE

2 Likes