[STANDALONE] Advanced Roleplay Environment | Medical System v2 [PAID]

A very nice interface. Reminds me of arma

2 Likes

ESX Final?

Yes. ESX 1.2.

So it gets leaked on the 1500 leak sites in 3 minutes? lol

Have used a few other Advanced Medical systems but none have really given the feel Ace did from arma, so seeing this is very refreshing and iā€™ve purchased it straight after watching 30 seconds of the showcase video.

Canā€™t wait to try this out on my server!

because it will get leaked in sites in 3 minute this does not mean that its ok to obfuscate the code, if i was the customer that buying the scripts i would never buy a obfuscate one, you can literally add back doors and so many bad things that so many customers does not understand, also person that is paying for the script should have accessibility to edit the code how ever they want because they are paying for it, its like buying a house but being unable to change the interior design.
i really donā€™t know why mods allow obfuscate scripts to be in the forum.
you cannot release a obfuscate script that is free, but if its paid its okay, what kind of logic is that.

3 Likes

If you donā€™t obfuscate it, you donā€™t even need to sell it. Then you can offer it directly for free. In addition, only the server-side part is obfuscated in this project. That means a lot can be changed directly. There is also an active support, which also takes custom edit requests.

1 Like

i as a developer . i would prefer to sell more and make my scripts obfuscated so they wonā€™t get leaked in websites but i as a customer. i would always prefer a non-obfuscated script so i can edit some of it later on or know what im paying for.
the logic that you have is not wrong, maybe 1 out of 10 of the buyers will leak this script in some random website, but the others will not! they just want to use it for their server!
respecting the customer is the least that service provider / scripter / seller can do.

1 Like

wait, it is just ace medical from arma 3 being ported and tweaked to fit fivem. but, since i like that system in arma, good job!

You could say itā€™s inspired. :grinning:

Is ESX v1.1 available

Did you steale the design ore have permission from mod creator to realese it

2 Likes

Yes, is avaliable.

Hey, I donā€™t think that there is any type of copyright on a skeleton picture, even when the author should get in contact and not you. Are you the author?

can it be translated?

1 Like

I raised this issue because I want to edit the script my way and also learn a little more but if I can not have access to the whole code I will not buy!!

2 Likes

Yes, it can be fully translated.

1 Like

So how much of it its actually straight ripped off arma3 mod ACE?

I dont support thieves

1 Like

What do you mean with ripped off?

2 Likes

Just the skeleton picture, I guess. Ah and of course the idea of ā€‹ā€‹making a medical script like the one Arma already has

1 Like