ESX Advanced Duty

Hello FiveM Community, this is an advanced duty script. This script is very important mostly for Roleplay Servers (ESX).

It is a better version of the original script / thread that has been shared 3 years ago.

What does this version / script provides you from the other one?

• The markers are displayed and used only based on the job you are, even if that job is “offduty”. That means, if you are “offpolice”, the system removes the “off” in order to be displayed and used as “police” for changing duty status.

• The code, client & server side does not need to be changed, the system has been created in order to use as many markers and as many jobs you want by only adding / removing them from the config.

• Older version was using pNotify for the notifications, this one does not include pNotify, it sends an ESX notification.

• Locales: {'EN, ‘GR’} as default.

Tutorials:

If you are new into this system, there are some things you should know and how does this actually works before starting.

• In order a job to be changed / set as “offduty” | “onduty”, you must add in the database (jobs & job_grades) the current job with the same name but with an “off” at first. That means, if you have a job called “lscustom”, you must add in the database a new job and with the same grades, called “offlscustom”.

(!) If you don’t understand, you can click on the url below (older version) because it has some solutions and many explanations about how database should be.

Download Link (GitHub):

TEBEX (PAID SCRIPTS)

14 Likes

Very good release. Easy and simple to configure, as everyone like. Good Job! <3

2 Likes

Are you able to set multiple points for the same job? For instance setting an on/off duty spot at multiple police stations?

Yes you can indeed do that just make sure in the config to not have the same name called value.

1 Like

hmmm ok i see but i can script this to vrp with no problem ?

If you have knowledge then yes, i dont have any problem with this. The changes must not be that many.

Hello i have a problem from using es_extended v1 final, and show this error:

jobs off duty:

FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!! FIXED!!

1 Like

how did you fix it?

1 Like

Probably you havent set the correct grades to “off” or something simillar.

u need execute exactly how the sql comes and from there modify the names as you want I don’t know why but it was the only way that would work for me

Brilliant script! So easy to setup and does what it says on the tin!

1 Like

Appreciate it!!

Hello Nosmako,

Is there a way that the agents who connect are not automatically in service?

Everything is possible but i dont think that’s relevant with the script. If you can explain me with more details, i can upload you the code.

If i understand correctly, you want if someone is in job as agent, to connect as off duty?

This is exactly what I would like :slight_smile:

<3

Capture

Whenever I press the ‘E’ key it just says you are offduty? Should this change to you are onduty? I can see the value changing in the terminal from ‘1’ to ‘2’ etc… but neither of them let me use the Police Garage for example?

If it doesnt work correctly, you should check your sql, having offpolice, police jobs with same grades and everything.

I’m having the same issue, how do I choose which data base this is reading from?

Screenshot 2021-07-12 003945

show me u table the jobs

btw you have a typo in the label section