💊 [ESX][QB-Core] Drugs Creator - All-In-One In-Game Admin Menu for Drug Harvesting, Crafting, Selling, and Use

Thank you

1 Like

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

The possibility of using a different notification system (for example T-Notify) than the ESX standard would be great, just as an idea. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great work :100:

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

You are welcome

1 Like

Can I disable certain sell methods?

1 Like

Hello, yes you can disable the selling that you don’t want :+1:

1 Like

Good :smiley:

1 Like

4.0 update changelogs coming this evening

I will not be able to update to 4.0 since onesync has to be enabled. As onesync is very buggy when it comes to people join the same server. I have 10+ people on my server and they all split to different servers because onesync was enabled.

Update 4.0

• Rewrote 90% of the script to be more optimized
  • Added GUI menu to make all easier
  • Added tab to create harvestable items (ingredients for recipes or anything you want)
  • Added tab to create crafting recipes
  • Added tab to create laboratories
  • Added drugs fields, you can create fields and objects will spawn in there (example, cannabis field). Fields will be on sync for all the players
  • Settings are now all editable from in-game menu, no more config.lua files
  • Added automatic find of esx shared object
  • Each selling method will now allow you to decide the allowed drugs (for the specific method) and the required minimum police
  • Added compatibility for inventories that doesn’t have es_extended events for ‘addInventoryItem’ and ‘removeInventoryItem’ (used in NPC selling)
  • Added better separation of Discord logs (can be set in settings)
  • Added Italian, German and Persian translations
  • Added automatic database setup (if it doesn’t work for any reason, you can manually run the .sql files)

Check out the new showcase video: [ESX] Advanced Drugs Creator 4.0 (FiveM script) - YouTube

Unfortunately onesync is required because of the server side security checks, but I think onesync is not buggy anymore, maybe you have to update your server artifacts version

The possibilities of this script would be great. Unfortunately for me it cannot be used at the moment. Here are a few ideas:

• Create the ability to use other notifications.
  • Create the opportunity to edit the effects a little. We have a breath analysis that needs its own trigger.
  • I cannot use an alternative dispatch system either, since I cannot set the trigger here either.

Big Popentcial, unfortunately not to be used for us at the moment as it would break completely out of the line of the server.

1 Like

restrict people from collecting/harvesting/processing drugs if NO police are online

1 Like

The ability to change it from press E to interact, to the item name like press E to collect hydrogen same with crafting like press E to craft cocaine. not press E to interact

1 Like

Update 4.2

• Added script documentation
  • Added documentation for notifications
  • Added documentation for NPC sell
  • Added documentation for police alert

SUGGESTION

• Will you add 15%, 75% Armour // Health
  • Will add player only can use 1 time, if player use 2 time, it won not effect, exp: player had 50% hp for 1 drugs, and when player use 1 more drugs, player just get 50% hp only.
1 Like

Good job :grinning:

1 Like

Config NPC Sells To Certain Streets

1 Like