EssentialMode - Unable to "/setjob id name grade" etc

If your changing the groups in the DB, you need to relog into the server for it to take effect. Log out, set the group log back in and check. All you need to do is make sure you’re in the group the command requires.

2 Likes

So for /setjob I have to be superadmin? Because I already was and it still gave me that error

Your not understanding. Match your group to the group required to use the command. Its that simple.

fix your acces denied message add this to server.cfg

add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

Okay, just to clarify, What group do I have to be to set jobs?

Es doesn’t use ace but ok…

Where exactly do I add this line?
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

TriggerEvent(‘es:addGroupCommand’, ‘setjob’, ‘mod’, function(source, args, user)

Default its ‘mod’. Either change mod to your group or make your group ‘mod’.

i added mine under the add.principal for the steamids for admin

I changed my group to “mod” in the es_admin menu and it still gives me that error

1 Like

Then esx isnt properly setup. Mosy likely improper loading order of resources. Mine is working properly.

I added the line under the steam thing that guy was talking about. Same thing

The server.cfg is up there, you think you can edit it and send it back?

I’ll take a look. Ace has no effect on essential mode. Just stops the message in the console. You only need ace if your plugging es into ace. By default it doesn’t use ace. Ace is for non es stuff, the “fivem” scripts. As fivem and es dont like each other. Lol.

1 Like

Alright, take a look at your pm and reply please!

Im gonna tell ya right now, thats way too many resources! Holy cow! And your order is kinda wacky.

yeah, Im gunna remove a bunch of them soon.

I’v noticed that /noclip works but when I do /car adder it doesnt give me an error or the car. Doesn’t do anything

I’ll get back with you when i get home. Thats a lot to look at and edit on my phone. As for the /car command Its default the admin group. If your group isnt inherited from that group you should get an insufficient perms message. Wierd… You need to start es_extended after essential mode. Each resource may have a dependency. You have to load the dependency before the script that requires it. This is in all the read me files of esx.

Alright man, I appreciate the help. I’ll be waiting for you.