[Essentialmode] RebornProject_Poubelle

Description :

This is a trash search script for everyone. The excavation of this trash can lead to find nothing or to find a different random sum or different objects if you configure the server.lua so you put what you want in it.
Do not change the name of the resource to avoid running problems

Configuration :

Everything is detailed for each parameter in the cfg file and server file If need I can help you

Required :

Soon in an update :

• Parameter additions will eventually be added in the future

Downloading and videos :

Video

Github

Direct download

ChangeLogs :

V1.0.0 : First release

4 Likes

Quel fou ce dev ! Aha d’ailleurs possible que tu fasse le même mais ou ont peux jeter les objets dedans ?

1 Like

Good evening try to speak English despite the fact that we are two pretty French baguettes this is preferable for the rest of the community bro :wink:
Yes it can be done and is very easy to set up but I will not be able to do it because for that it would be necessary that we are all a universal and functional base in the same way which is not at all the case so I can do it … At the limit if I do it for my personal server I could give you a copy and that you modify yourself to adapt it to your server it is not a problem but that will not be part of the next releases unfortunately

1 Like

Inspirer par un autre script, il faudrait le mentionner ?

good evening
I had not seen this script but it does not mean that this one has no place here because in the end they are not at all identical just it treats the same subject as a lot of scripts on this forum and I hope for you that you do not look for this on each post otherwise it must take you a huge time xD

Hello then before advancing that I have copied the code of another without his agreement or without mentioning it read the code and you will notice the absurdity that you just said … Regards

Don’t say ”standalone”, when it requires Essentialmode.

Hi, it’s very simple to change a code and take ownership of it, which is sad.
Mentioned instead of pretending to know nothing.

It’s edit

Nothing was taken back learn to read code instead of speaking for nothing

The boy has the job of creating a script and the staff before analyzing the script is already judging. sad

1 Like

Hello you know it happens very often and I find it sad but it does not reach me because I know personally that I have nothing to blame myself and that it can be appreciated by some person and that is more than enough for me to be satisfied

1 Like

Ok ty man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it clear enough, though?

Picture