Life | Your path is what you make it

Allow me to introduce you to LIFE

Welcome to a new and invigorated version of Los Santos. Bringing in a small yet mighty selection of mods, Essence aims to bring aspects of realism to the city and surrounding counties.

In order to traverse the vast landscape available, it can be done in style, thanks to our selection of 500+ import vehicles, all with affordable, realistic pricing and characteristics.

Along with importing a wide selection of vehicles, we have also imported a wide selection of explorable buildings, as well as upgrading certain ones, such as the Mission Row Police Department.

Easter Eggs: We have over 300 EasterEggs for you to find on the map. There are landmarks worth finding and honestly, there are more to come!

We also offer a large selection of character customization options, ranging from 70+ hairstyles to over 8000 different clothing options! ​

All of this may seem like it would require a crazy amount of assets and be an absolute nightmare to try and run smoothly, but fear not! Our total downloadable assets required is only 215, and due to the extraordinary quality of our server, even low end machines can play in our city with perfect, smooth frames, guaranteed by our low-end benchmark testing team!

As if all of this wasn’t already incredible enough, we have a dedicated team of both mods and admins that are standing by in order to make sure that our server is constantly being improved to be at its very best, as well as to make sure that your roleplay experience is truly one of a kind!

One of the things I, as the owner of LIFE, take pride in is the quality of what I can provide in order to create an amazing community. I enjoy fostering an environment where players can take on another life in our city, where possibilities are only limited by the loose bounds of reality and the player’s creativity. This server aims to be a place for friendships to be made, rivalries to become infamous, and for power to be claimed by those brave enough to seek it out.

Right now we are open for 64 players and we would really love to have you! We already have an ambitious yet achievable goal of 1024 players on our server at once, all we need is you!

If any of this has piqued your interest, please join our dedicated discord server, where you can find things such as our rules, available whitelisted jobs, and so much more.

Thank you for your time, and keep on rocking in the free world!

Discord : Life

Server: connect 194.156.91.232:308654

1 Like

10/10 Server. People here are great, and the functions on the server are really good. We just need more people in here. Make a character and try it out, I guarantee you’re gunna love it.

1 Like

Fantastic server. The mods are unbiased and there are a ton of cars to customize along with a million things to do. Jobs are fun, businesses are up for grabs, and the people who play here are some of the best!

1 Like

10/10! really awesome server!! there is so much to do and see! you cant really go wrong with this one, everyone is fun and crazy and the cars look amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

New and upcoming server. 10/10 would recommend. Much more stable with administration willing to work with the community to grow and better the community as whole. I’ve enjoyed every second and honestly all is more people coming through.

1 Like

Thank you all for the reviews! I really appreciate you taking the time to write them out!

This City is fantastic there are so many roleplay options and the server does not lag whatsoever! I have so much fun roleplaying and making that money! I would recommend this server over every other server i know! Its very well made and the admins are so good

You know it my man! Its hard promoting though. The server is back to square one but with all the best mods ever!