Es_extended problem always

Here i have al ways this porblem and i dont know how to fix

Remake your database with the .sql file provided with your ESX version

[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Did you read the SQL errors, most notably the important bits at the end? It tells you what tables/columns are missing. From the number you’re missing, it’s likely that you entirely skipped importing the SQL for most of the resources you’re running.

Bad idea - ESX 2 is WIP, and the absolute majority of older ESX scripts do not function on it. It’s best practice to use either v1.1 final or v1.2 final, with v1.1 being the most useful for throwing down scripts together and v1.2 being overall easier to work with (and more optimised, as well)

oke i did but same problem

You’re still failing to import the SQL properly. It’s telling you that the necessary SQL is missing from your database.

can you say what im missing

Screenshot_12

Post a pic of your database tables.

Screenshot_14

If you look at the errors, you’ll see that you’re missing tables and columns.(user.accounts, as an example).

You need to find and install the sql for the resources that require it. You could easily find the sql by doing a search for the sql tables that are missing in your server-data directory.

I really searched for 3 hours yesterday but found nothing

If you searched user_accounts through your files and didn’t find anything then you don’t know how to search through your files. You have resources making those queries. Learn how to search through entire directories with whatever text editor you like to use and you will find the resources trying to use that sql table.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.