Error Spring-Montana-Seventeen | Kansas-Winner-Double | video-paris-oregon | lithium-washington-whiskey

GTA V version? Latest Steam Version
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legal
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Education
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? No
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot - Copied errors in this post
GTA V folder screenshot - Had lspdfr/rage installed - deleted last night to see if i keep crashing
FiveM Application Data folder screenshot G:\fivem\FiveM.app -
https://gyazo.com/b51161343c844076e853b93072b6b999
https://gyazo.com/2d96f289fb729ad435833398015d8227

Crash Dumps:
https://www.mediafire.com/?2hocrj9u482ba51

[Window Title]
Error spring-montana-seventeen

[Main Instruction]
FiveM crashed… but we’re on it!

[Content]
A crash in ped task code occurred. This seems to be caused by rage::gameScriptHandler not being uninitialized.
This only seems to happen after game reloading. Please try not to reload your game until this issue is fixed.

A spring-montana-seventeen caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: FiveM.exe+7A291D
Report ID: 8c1d4706-8c10-49d4-9aed-3bc151c01e14 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Running a citizenmp server, crash happened while I was just standing talking with another player. Let me know if I can provide any useful information or logs to help find the root cause.

[Window Title]
Error kansas-winner-double

[Main Instruction]

[Content]
A crash in ped task code occurred. This seems to be caused by rage::gameScriptHandler not being uninitialized. This only seems to happen after game reloading. Please try not to reload your game until this issue is fixed.

A kansas-winner-double caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: FiveM.exe+7A290F
Report ID: 4464de6e-8996-4fee-9c99-bc2d49f1d3e9 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

:confused:

1 Like

[Window Title]
Error spring-montana-seventeen

[Main Instruction]

[Content]
A crash in ped task code occurred. This seems to be caused by rage::gameScriptHandler not being uninitialized. This only seems to happen after game reloading. Please try not to reload your game until this issue is fixed.

A spring-montana-seventeen caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: FiveM.exe+7A291D
Report ID: 714c8384-a0a7-48b4-a6a2-6491717b466d (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Another crash for this.

@dubnium Is there anything else I can provide to help find cause of this error?

[Window Title]
Error lithium-washington-whiskey

[Main Instruction]

[Content]
An unknown crash in network object cloning occurred. This only seems to happen after game reloading. Please try not to reload your game until this issue is fixed.

A lithium-washington-whiskey caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: FiveM.exe+5EA000
Report ID: 9e2c570b-13ea-4260-a427-984160a986da (use Ctrl+C to copy)

[Window Title]
Error video-paris-oregon

[Main Instruction]
“video-paris-oregon”

[Content]
A video-paris-oregon caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: FiveM.exe+E89ECE
Report ID: ad5cb9e0-648c-4c9e-ae69-7b60a70d1cc6 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Fill in the support format, throwing error codes at us won’t solve it.

@aurum Let me know if you need anything else, crash dumps are just from this month.

[Window Title]
Error steak-earth-north

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
RECURSIVE RECURSIVE ERROR

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: net.dll+1E847
Report ID: 4bffa614-b71b-4097-9624-3be8f12e5fee (use Ctrl+C to copy)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7h1a16h67r1a6ib/d7cff9c6-32fd-49fa-8072-ed0b9c3c0a44.dmp

[Window Title]

[Main Instruction]

[Content]

A kansas-winner-double caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+7A290F
Report ID: d2eaf988-fb5e-447d-b3cc-05c25d465102 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Crash file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ulbumefd3c97xzc/e214db6e-77f7-48c2-ac3a-f4f4eb24b268.dmp

[Window Title]

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
RECURSIVE RECURSIVE ERROR

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+7A290F
Report ID: 2af1e391-e94d-42b5-9bbf-7047f0499366 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Crash Dump
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jbvv660obd94ah7/dd5e1644-dc6a-46ee-b662-e759a6309bfe.dmp

I have cleared out my cache except for the game folder. Crashes occur on badlandsrp fivem server. Unsure if it is related to the server or a fivem problem.

As was said before:

I did fill it in for my original post. @mraes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.