ERROR Loading Screen - GPU AMD Radeon 7400M

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest version, downloaded about 2 days ago.
Up to date? Not, being downloaded recently, I only have the latest version installed.
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit.
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 8.1, 64 bit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes.
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
Intel i5 - 2450M , 2.50GhZ
Intel HD 3000
Amd Radeon 7400M
8GB Ram
What did you do to get this issue? To have this problem, I wanted to play GTA ahahahha
What server did you get this issue on? I don’t get to the server selection.
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (43.2 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Ali3n\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes.

Grand Theft Auto V starts normally, without lag or problems. Even GTA Online, but FiveM has this problem.

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Follow [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

1 Like

I have already followed the AMD guide. I headed to Catalyst Center and added FiveM and GTA V in the settings of the switchable graphics cards, but nothing. @d0p3t

UP! Please.

UP, I have not solved the problem yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.