Error generating ROS entitlement token: 1 (Failed to connect to lambda.fivem.net port 443: Connection refused)

GTA V version: Latest
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10, 20H2
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes, deleted all files and nothing (Digital entilements, CitizenFX and FiveM)
System specifications:
Graphics Card: RTX 3060
RAM: 16,0 GB
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): CfxCrashDump_2021_05_22_09_57_31

GTA V folder screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot and Screenshot by Lightshot
Filepath to FiveM folder: C:\Users\debil\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Nothing / Windows Defender (kekw)
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Important parts

**What is the issue you’re having? Instant Crashing FiveM when im running it "Error generating ROS entitlement token: 1 (Failed to connect to lambda.fivem.net port 443: Connection refused)
FiveM has encountered an error

Crash signature: ros-patches-five.dll+43032
Report ID: si-6833d7296ad24e6d8fbc6275a0dd9807
You can press Ctrl-C to copy this message and paste it elsewhere."**

What are you trying to do? Delete all fivem files and check file “Hosts” in my System32 Folder

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Delete all fivem files and check file “Hosts” in my System32 Folder

Error screenshot (if any): Screenshot by Lightshot

What did you do to get this issue? Im global banned and i want to play my localhost server, i added 7 days ago a “127.0.0.1 lambda.fivem.net” to my C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, and my fivem is started crashing 2 days ago and when i deleted it i keep crashing

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! None

I want to play fivem and i cant because crashes :confused:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

i have the same exact problem any fixes ???

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.