Error connecting to my server

Hello, I host my fivem server at ■■■■■■■ Server.
The trouble is: when I try to connect, I have this error: [Window Title]
FiveM error

[Main instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Happy]
This server has been blocked from the FiveM platform. Reason declared: This server may be hosted by an unauthorized GSP. You can only host FiveM servers from a dedicated VPS / server from any provider, or from http://zap-hosting.com/fivem2.

If this has been added in error, please contact pr@fivem.net with the IP address of your server and proof of authentication with the ‘root’ / ‘Administrator’ account.
If you manage this server and you feel that it is not justified, please contact your technical account manager.

If you need immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[V] See details [Close]

[Extended Information]
Crash signature: net.dll + 2137E
Report ID: … [download?] (Use Ctrl + C to copy)

Thank you for helping me as soon as possible!

Well, it is quite clearly explained here, what do you not understand?
Where are you hosting your server? Is it a GSP or a VPS/Dedicated server?

Take a look at this as well:

I host at C i t a d e l server. I still do not understand a car I got my license key!

they have been blocked from hosting servers as they violated FiveM’s terms of service.

You will have to find a different provider.

alternatively read the message and email the elements with proof that its a VPS although im pretty sure they are banned regardless.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.