Error bakerloo-california-king

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Fill in the support template…

Yeah so basically i haven’t played five m in a while and i wanted to get back into it but every time I tried to reinstall it the microsoft visual c++ would say assertion failure and I don’t know what it means so if you can hmu on how to fix it that would be great.

this is not even the same problem, you need to make your own topic and fill out the support template.

_______________________________________________________________________________________1

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\Users\Riyad\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe
File: c:\gl\builds\edf06b9b\0\cfx\fivem\c…\install…ion.cpp
Line: 101

Expression: res <= 1

For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

________________________________________________________________________________________________2
[Window Title]
Error bakerloo-california-king

[Main Instruction]
“bakerloo-california-king”

[Content]
A bakerloo-california-king caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+63565CD
Report ID: si-548c6f59eab3404a992c7452894ede9c (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Can you post this template as well, please? Technical Support template

This would just give us a bit more information because I know FiveM makes some of these errors when attempting to join servers, idle in FiveM etc. :mascot:

im also having the same problem that you are

1 Like

same problem here

1 Like

well now i try to install it and it says five m is already running and yet i have uninstalled it any ideas

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.