Erro do Windows 10,jogo fecha sozinho

OláBoa Noite equipe!!
Tenho gta original,esteam…windows 10…etc tudo atualizado e originais na ultima versão…
meu notebook é 8 gb ram…1 tb hd…nvidia 710m e drives atualizados pelo saite do fabricante.

as vezes estou jogando e meu jogo trava e fecha do nada,e sem o codigo do erro…Segue em anexo o print do erro,por favor me ajudem!!!

Hello Good Night team !!
I have gta original, esteam … windows 10…etc everything updated and original in the latest version …
my notebook is 8 gb ram … 1 tb hd…nvidia 710m and drives updated by the saite of the manufacturer.

sometimes I’m playing and my game crashes and closes out of nothing, and without the error code … Attached is the print of the error, please help me !!!

please fill out the whole support template.

Hello Good Night team !!
I have gta original, esteam … windows 10…etc everything updated and original in the latest version …
my notebook is 8 gb ram … 1 tb hd…nvidia 710m and drives updated by the saite of the manufacturer.

sometimes I’m playing and my game crashes and closes out of nothing, and without the error code … Attached is the print of the error, please help me !!!

Again, fill out the support template Technical Support template

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.