EntityRP šŸ’œ | 18+ Whitelisted | Serious RP | Whitelisted Jobs | Streamer and Beginner Friendly | Active Staff & Developers Team

Excuse me but not you acting like you had a similar experience when you didnā€™t even get past the whitelistingā€¦? I know exactly who you are and you got permanently removed for trying to troll yourself into getting whitelisted and doing some very questionable things. Please donā€™t try drag our name when you have no clue what you are talking about since you have not set one foot into our server. Good day.

1 Like

You had a developer make some scripts for you, then you decided to go off and not pay them.
On top of that, the constant drama.

Sure I didnā€™t get into the server with this name, but like I said, I was there before.

I respect your effort to try and make us look bad but you and I both know this is all lies and slander.
We never even changed our name, which proofs your whole post is just made up. Thanks for giving us that attention though and I wish you a good day.

I dont have to apply any ā€œeffortā€ to make your community look bad. You guys do it on your own. Give it a few months, weā€™ll see the status of the server around then. Iā€™m still checking in and playing every so often.

Bump!

Hiya! Iā€™m interested in giving this kinda thing a try, especially since itā€™s a LGBTQ+ friendly server. The discord link seems to be outdated, but if any of the mods wanna poke me on discord. I am Brookiedew on there :heart: