General guideline is: if you ‘need help’, do not post here. Post in the right support section instead.
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A HELP SECTION
If you post here without knowing what you’re doing you’ll most likely get suspended. You should probably instead post in:
- #technical-support for client issues
- #server-development:resource-support for non-ES(X) resource help
- #server-development:essentialmode for ES/ESX help
- #development:scripts for general scripting help
For a good bug report you should probably include:
- Client (production/canary) and FXServer version - production
- What you expected to happen - i expect the car to stay spawned
- What actually happens - car (with cars around) is getting deleted
- Category of bug (eg. client, server, weapons, peds, native) - vehicles (may be deeper)
- Reproducible steps, preferably with example script(s):
Here you can see how it looks like from my perspective.
After further investigation i saw that in the Network Object Viewer i can see objects owned by my local player are constantly refreshing, and npc vehicles are getting deleted too:
I’ve checked my scripts and I’m not clearing the area anywhere around my character so I’m sure this is not the cause. In the recording i was using artifacts from 20.11.2020
Here you can see npc’s disapearing:
This is done one onesync infinity server. I’ve not experienced this problem without infinity on.
If you need further information, feel free to write!
EDIT 1: Same thing on the latest recomended artifacts…