Entities owned by player disapearing

General guideline is: if you ‘need help’, do not post here. Post in the right support section instead.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A HELP SECTION

If you post here without knowing what you’re doing you’ll most likely get suspended. You should probably instead post in:

For a good bug report you should probably include:

1. Client (production/canary) and FXServer version - production
  2. What you expected to happen - i expect the car to stay spawned
  3. What actually happens - car (with cars around) is getting deleted
  4. Category of bug (eg. client, server, weapons, peds, native) - vehicles (may be deeper)
  5. Reproducible steps, preferably with example script(s):

Here you can see how it looks like from my perspective.

After further investigation i saw that in the Network Object Viewer i can see objects owned by my local player are constantly refreshing, and npc vehicles are getting deleted too:

I’ve checked my scripts and I’m not clearing the area anywhere around my character so I’m sure this is not the cause. In the recording i was using artifacts from 20.11.2020

Here you can see npc’s disapearing:

This is done one onesync infinity server. I’ve not experienced this problem without infinity on.

If you need further information, feel free to write!

Good luck!

EDIT 1: Same thing on the latest recomended artifacts…

8 Likes

I’ve added https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/?_0xAD738C3085FE7E11 to all my vehicle spawn events, managed to stay with vehicles for a maximum of 20 minutes on the server, after that they disappear, but I rather keep this than getting the vehicles to disappear after you enter some mlo.

Now the NPC traffic, I noticed that It gets bugged when there are more than 2 people on my server, still investigating what could be the cause too.
Using legacy onesync here.

There is also an very old version of artifacts that doesnt have this issue, some guy posted it but Im still looking for it, will update this if I find it, maybe that will be the only way to enjoy some npc traffic and stop dissapearing vehicles.

Can you get this to happen at all on a clean server without any custom resources?

You’ve not provided the most important part of a bug report, namely:

Without it, there’s nothing to investigate, and therefore nothing that leads to any ability to fix anything.

Also,

Note that’s entirely unrelated to what this user is experiencing, which is vehicles getting deleted instantly.

How about we don’t suggest people try random old server versions, okay? Since your issue is entirely unrelated, also, please do post a new topic with all the requested information including the repro steps part.

1 Like