Enthusiastic Developer Looking For Work!

I Can / Am -

• Build a FiveM server from scratch (Non-ESX)
  • Troubleshoot most issues with the server
  • Assist with client side issues
  • Available nearly 24/7 to fix issues
  • Willing to work for free
  • Knowledgeable in, Javascript, some LUA, Java, and HTML
  • Edit EUP

Looking For -

• A chill server in need of a developer
  • People with great ideas and vision
  • A group of calm and collected people
  • Basically anyone who needs a developer and wont be an ass

Other Information You Should Know -

• I am in school so I will have homework and extra curriculars
  • I have the ability to be on Discord almost always, although I may not reply immediately
  • I can remotely access the server from anywhere for purposes of restarting and or doing a quick fix

Edit - Forgot to put my discord in here
Warboss741#4556
Feel free to add and DM me to discuss this!

I hope you will consider me as your next developer for your server!

ayo whats your discord ill dm u

You shouldn’t be “willing” when you have to.

Will work for clout… lol

only reason I said that is because ive seen far too many server owners trying to pay their developers for their work

Hello there

My name is Viktor, im the owner of Summit RP on Five M we are also hiring developers for our server. We already have 3 developers on the server however with donation tickets rising up we are needing another pair of hands on the job. If your interested please feel free to Give me a DM on discord, always happy to talk and help you out as well as me.

My Discord is <Vłktor#0001>

My Email- Summitrp2020@gmail.com

My Server Discord- https://discord.gg/P5czkJP

Added my discord information in the post, sorry for forgetting that! feel free to add me and talk with me there!

Can u add me to help me with my server bro?
AlexRazerGaming™#6163

I noticed the NON-ESX part.
Wonderin, are you ESX knowledgeable or just from-scratch servers.

If so, pogs I can reach out to you but I didn’t want to bother you via discord if not.

I have VERY limited experience in ESX and SQL (the database that ESX uses), I’m sure I could figure it out, but it would be alot of work to learn it.

Do not trust he has scammed us

Owner Of FlawlessDOJRP

actually I didn’t, I just didn’t like what you were setting up so i decided to leave… also keep in mind I did give you those scripts you were looking for while I was looking around… however you guys just didn’t fit the type of community i am looking for, I swear on any religious documents you wish to use, that nothing was changed or taken by me from your servers.

hey we have a brand new upcoming fiveM server and need help with adding custom stuff in the server here is a link to our discord my name on there is yamo any further questions just dm me in discord hope fully you text back : )5

Your Discord isn’t coming up for some reason, please check us out, and shoot me a message! Here’s our Discord

Hey there! We are aiming to craft a FiveM Server that will break away from the status quo. I myself am a developer on this project, but I cannot do it alone.

If you would like to know more add me on Discord: Gordino#2323

We are always down to work with developers!

Hey Warboss im looking for a dev as i have seen your posts many times and tried to contact you. Currently we have a custom framework and most of the basic things are ready so you dont have any burden on yourself. As of work, we need you or i should say i expect that a professional guy like you can add and edit some stuff to our framework cuz we think you are the best suitable person for our work feild and make the community better we really hope you will consider our request.

Thankyou (UC#0337)