System specifications: i7, geforce gtx 1070

Server

Operating system: Linux
Artifact version: 2588
IP address: remotely hosted
Resources:
mapmanager
chat
spawnmanager (all spawns removed except 1 inside michaels singleplayer house)
sessionmanager
fivem
hardcap
■■■■■■■
scoreboard
1 Script that spawns Peds clientside with CreatePed and disables random peds and cars in city.

Incident

Summary:

Two Players: Player 1, Player 2.

1. Player 1 tries to enter vehicle on passenger side, Player 2 already sits in drivers seat: Player 1 moves to drivers seat, sits inside player 2 ped. Player 1 gets ejected from car after around 1 sec.
  2. Player 1 tries to enter vehicle on drivers side. Player 1 throws out Player 2 and enters car. Correctly synced.
  3. Player 2 tries to enter car on either side with Player 1 being in drivers seat: Correctly enters as passenger.

PvP on the Server is disabled, so the ped shouldn’t actually try to throw out the player, when pressing F just once.

Video of Situation 1 and 2:

Sorry this is another bug, that only happens sometimes, usually restarting both clients fixes this issue. I know these are really hard to fix as developer.

Expected behavior:

Player correctly enters as passenger. Doesn’t even try to take the drivers seat.

Actual behavior:

Player takes drivers seat, which is correctly synced from drivers door. Not working on passenger door.

Steps to reproduce:

Not reliably reproducable, happens sometimes. Even with two clients freshly connecting on fresh started server.

Seems as if on one client somehow it thinks the other client is allowed to damage them - maybe team status, maybe some relationship group serialization breaking.

How often does this happen?

Thanks for your quick reply.
Our script does indeed spawn peds and then set relationship groups, from the peds to the “PLAYER” relationship group, maybe the network Ids of the Peds get mixed up at some point and the other player entity is set to hostile.
We’ll investigate this further in our script and then I’ll update here if the problem still occurs.

This happened maybe once every 10 connects to the server.

We got some similar issues.

When we set a Player in a Specific relationship group, and another one which is “hated” enters the vehicle, he gets kicked out as soon as i start the engine.

I have this issue with one other person in the server. Usually it works fine with everyone. Anyone know how to fix this?

Someone fix that?

anyone found fix?