FederalRP | Whitelisted | NEW

✦ FederalRP ✦

We are FederalRP!

Yes It is ran by me (Endless#2864)

At the moment we offer…

• Beautiful Non ELS (custom)vehicles…
  • Top Tier DDOS Protection
  • Restarts every day @ 5:30 AM EST
  • Never the same deal, every patrol is different!
  • Random events, such as concerts, disasters and so on.
  • Optimized custom cars to make sure everyone’s game is as stable as possible.
  • LSCSO / [SOON] FBI / Civilian Operations
  • Radar and other advanced tools for FBI.
  • Friendly and respectful staff.
  • Flexible community.
  • Serious RP.
  • People ALWAYS stay in character.
  • Daily improving by member feedback!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: https://discord.gg/NC6JEfpf

In-Game Screenshots

1 Like

Can i have a invite to the discord?

Just edited the post. Thank you for reminding me!

The best RP server I’ve ever played on. Big community who all care about each other. Great people and great department. We got SAHP, BCSO, LSCFD, Etc. We also have great server devs who grind everyday to make the server the best that it can. Amazing staff team and people willing to help. If you get a chance stop on by the server and I promise you’ll be glad you did.

1 Like

I am one to say that this has been the best Fivem community I’ve ever been in they took me in from a complete stranger and made me there friend I am truly proud to say I’ve had a amazing time working for this sever and giving my dedication and loyalty to this sever. It’s just like any other Fivem sever untill you get to know the true meanings of the people behind the screen. As I previously said they took me on as there own made me staff right, from the beginning and I’ve enjoyed working for them ever since. I progressed from staff and now progressed onto being the SAHP Highway Chief.

I’ve looked for servers for a while and when I stumbled upon this one I loved it, I immediately told my friend to come onto this server with me and we were both hooked, the staff are amazing and are open to everything, the owner is actually involved in the community, the community itself is very welcoming and kind, had some fun times on this server so if you have the chance you should try it out, you won’t regret it.

This is a great server!

This is an amazing server and I’d recommend it to anyone that is interested in getting invested into a community.

In the process of adding in Airlines! (american, Delta, Jetblue and custom ones as well)

Hands down best server ever! Considering it was my first server to ever join they made me feel apart of the team! If I were you I wouldn’t even think twice, I would just join!

We have now updated this post to fit our new community!

First impression, when i played in Requiem was very good, loading screen, and the music is very calm. What i like from RequiemRP is the TokoVoip system and the Radio. And what i really like, is that its Vanilla Based, so i can even play with my bad computer, and there is evertime 60FPS.

1 Like

I am usually from whitelisted servers with 100+ members and GREAT RP, and in all honesty, this server meets the expectations, I used to be the sheriff here and it was awsome! Activity everyday, fun role-play, and everything in between!

Best server i’ve played on. Good and necessary updates. Best custom police vehicles. Active police. In Los Santos we have some open interior houses, where you can live. We have scripts, where you can take off clothes. Teamspeak and TokoVoip system.

NEW LOADING SCREEN!

LSPD GIU Sub-Division

EndlessDOJRP IS BACK!