Enabling the island on build 2189

The server does not start with the build setup

Hi i am experienceing an issue i have put sv_enforceGameBuild 2189 in the server.cfg but it still wants to put my game on 1604 and i am on the latest server build 3679 (i know there is a new version).

Then don’t use sv_enforceGameBuild 2189. You can’t have both, make a choice!

1 Like

thanks

tried and failed to include :pensive:

Where do i put the script of the step 4?

I tried running a load of options, but I can’t get any of the DLC to show up.

I tried:
FXServer.exe +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189
FXServer.exe +set sv_enforceGameBuild 3362
Tried both in the script.cfg, but it’s not loading any of the DLC clothes or DLC vehicles. What am I doing wrong?

Try both in run.bat

Hello, for anyone having issue with the cayo perico airstirp warhouse being empty and bugged :
Remove :

LoadMpDlcMaps()
EnableMpDlcMaps(true)

From your scripts, this conflict with it.

6 Likes

Can someone tell me how to activate the Island plus LS ?

1 Like

when i run the commands though git to my server folder i get a sintax error on the token

When we set to set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189 the players get infinite loading screen and the console shows nothing… so the server not loading.

Same idk why :frowning:

After enabling this to our server we ran in some problems…
We did everything as needed (update artifacts, enabling gamebuild 2189 and run the following script).
But the problems we ran into was that all Vehicle NPC’s were remove no matter what. It wasn’t a script, because we didn’t change a single thing. And also the traffic lights didn’t work. They were all black and didn’t show the lights in a proper way. And the waypoint you can set with your map is also bugged. You can set one, but it doesn’t show the route to your destination…

Hope someone have found a fix to these problems. :smiley:

I use this and work perfectly.
clear cash for graphical glitches.
for the flat sea use this

1 Like

anyone have an issue after update to new build , sometimes in Misson Row / Phillbox Hospital random Spawn Invisible Object 1647618 / 13336576410 ?

Awesome stuff dude!

1 Like

When i set build to 2189 to enable the island i will get this city bug (see pic)
Any one a idea on how to fix it?

1 Like

it’s caused by some mlo, it happened to me too

1 Like

Getting horrible texture issues when running this script unforutantely

Would be good to find out what MLO is causing that