Enabling the island on build 2189

local distance1 = #(pCoords - islandVec)

Very nasty. Onesync Infinity!

NPC aren’t working anymore - OneSync Infinity

2 Likes

Oops you’re right :blush:

1 Like

Work fine here. Anything specific you’re doing?

@d0p3t
you know why?

You’re calling the natives on server side, maybe if you had read everything first you would’ve known this is meant to be called on the client, that’s why the island loads per player.

1 Like

As soon as I updated my artifacts I get this error every start-up
Capture

1 Like

@Maurice_Bennett Show what you got in the server arguments

1 Like

@YoMolicheu That’s not the server arguments that’s the console output, the server arguments is either what you have defined in the txadmin settings or what goes after FXServer.exe in the .bat file

I had onesync_enabled instead of set onesync_enabled, all good and working!

1 Like

This sv_enforceGameBuild should be in the txAdmin settings (fxserver -> additional arguments), not in the bat file… txAdmin will not repass those convars to the child fxserver.

4 Likes

After adding sv_enforceGameBuild 2189, whenever I try to enter my server, the game keeps restarting infinitely.Does anyone know how to fix?

from the first post: “Make sure you’re on server build 3324 or higher. To check this, run version in your server console.”

go to fivem server artifacts and download 3324

I already did it

mine did this restart loop too, I fixed enabling canary on fivem launcher and this 3324 thing, if its already set I don’t know =(

1 Like

Thank you sir

-snip- Sorry for the tag, Bubble. Check the edits if you’re interested.

It took me a minute to actually read the posts (shock!), but once I messed around with dop3t’s snippet and realized what the hell I was doing instead of copy pasting code, it started to work just fine.

Everything works great. Thank you FiveM, and great work!

2 Likes