Enabling the island on build 2189

I enter it in the TxAdmin panel, i see that it activate it but i still stuck in the loading screen, or get crash when i put it on the bat file it do nothing

Unable to load in to server, some people are either stuck on an infinite loading screen or others crash, anyone have these same issues and know a fix?

FiveM - FURIOSOS RP (gyazo.com)
here where it stays, and does not enter the server, someone can help me

can you link the resource?

Just simply search Cayo Perico and you’ll see my profile icon

Not sure if you can be of assistance but when I start the server everything works fine and great but some features in my server stop workign and I suspect it’s because of me switching game builds since they start working after I remove the set gamebuild.
-One feature being my valet option, it spawns vehicles up north rather than near the player itself.

1 Like

Support. I have lost traffic, traffic lights are turned off, the route on the map does not work, some scripts and so on stop working correctly. Please help me!

Can someone help me do this? I don’t understand quite how too!

where do we put this – set island hopper config
Citizen.InvokeNative(0x9A9D1BA639675CF1, ‘HeistIsland’, true) – or use false to disable it
– instead of using island hopper you can also just load the IPLs mentioned in islandhopper.meta yourself somewhat

– switch radar interior
Citizen.InvokeNative(0x5E1460624D194A38, true)

– misc natives
Citizen.InvokeNative(0xF74B1FFA4A15FBEA, true)
Citizen.InvokeNative(0x53797676AD34A9AA, false)
SetScenarioGroupEnabled(‘Heist_Island_Peds’, true)

– audio stuff
SetAudioFlag(‘PlayerOnDLCHeist4Island’, true)
SetAmbientZoneListStatePersistent(‘AZL_DLC_Hei4_Island_Zones’, true, true)
SetAmbientZoneListStatePersistent(‘AZL_DLC_Hei4_Island_Disabled_Zones’, false, true)

1 Like

To enable the build 2189 ,
Login to txadmin
Go to FxServer settings and write in additional commands.
+sv_enforceGameBuild 2189

And if you get some solution from below-

In a client script

Citizen.InvokeNative(0x9A9D1BA639675CF1, ‘HeistIsland’, true) – or use false to disable it
– instead of using island hopper you can also just load the IPLs mentioned in islandhopper.meta yourself somewhat

– switch radar interior
Citizen.InvokeNative(0x5E1460624D194A38, true)
– misc natives
Citizen.InvokeNative(0xF74B1FFA4A15FBEA, true)
Citizen.InvokeNative(0x53797676AD34A9AA, false)
SetScenarioGroupEnabled(‘Heist_Island_Peds’, true)

– audio stuff
SetAudioFlag(‘PlayerOnDLCHeist4Island’, true)
SetAmbientZoneListStatePersistent(‘AZL_DLC_Hei4_Island_Zones’, true, true)
SetAmbientZoneListStatePersistent(‘AZL_DLC_Hei4_Island_Disabled_Zones’, false, true)

1 Like

client.lua (719 Bytes)

This

I have a problem the island loads well but I lose textures of the whole city

everything works perfectly except when i’m in cayo perico and i click ESC to open the map , i can only see the cayo perico map while the los santos map is invisible but if i go back to los santos i can see both fine in ESC map