Enabling the island on build 2189

anyone have an issue after update to new build , sometimes in Misson Row / Phillbox Hospital random Spawn Invisible Object 1647618 / 13336576410 ?

Awesome stuff dude!

1 Like

When i set build to 2189 to enable the island i will get this city bug (see pic)
Any one a idea on how to fix it?

1 Like

it’s caused by some mlo, it happened to me too

1 Like

Getting horrible texture issues when running this script unforutantely

Would be good to find out what MLO is causing that

The city is supposed to be replaced with ‘horrible texture issues’ when using island hoppers, as these are not meant to be run permanently, only when the local client is on the faraway island.

There’s a number of releases on the forums to allow seamless travel, such as this one:

1 Like

Do not say that to me. I had to enable one mlo at a time to find out which one was giving problems.

Hello i have a problem with this build, some bugs in some cars, for example: Pariah’s Spoiler not work,

perico.zip (2.1 KB)
I don’t have any problems adding or deleting the island with the attached file

I tested it with several MLO and got the following results

• BobIPL and İsland; no texture problem everything is normal
  • any 1 MLO and island; no texture problem everything is normal
  • Over 10 MLO and island; minor texture issues
  • I started all MLOs on my server and had major texture issues

Are you able to provide these problematic "MLO"s as a repro?

I sent the mlo’s I had problems with via private message

The scripts and maps I started

1 Like

works fine. I’m using the code that loads the island when u are near and unloads the city, and viceversa. The thing is this script is afecting to my Traffic Density. Why does this happen? any fix?

When using this, seems like my traffic multiplier is being afected in the city. Not a single car, even though this script should not affect traffic multiplier. I have another script which does affect, but does not work when this one is active. Any idea on how to fix that?

Hello, here is comment activate the island of Cayo Perico without error and without collision.
Version : b2189

b2189.lua (3.2 KB)

Do you know how to install? Thanks

Can you send me the script for that pls?

Is in this thread above. I dont have time to find it now. Just make sure ur server has “set enforcegamebuild 2189” and the script is clientside.

Works perfect, thanks :slight_smile:

Only one problem but I think that there is no solution lol, when I open the minimap when I go to the island there is like a limit and I cant move my mouse very well round the island…

@nta Any way to enable/disable addon maps like this?

refuses to work for me no matter what i do, set game build in server.cfg, set gamebuild in commandline, loaded the script to make the island spawn. used canary, used non canary, only minimap appears.