Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

/eup doesnt work for me and everything is installed correctly and have the second to the highest plan

Why is NativeUI still being used? Isn’t RageUI much better? developers please update eup-ui for Rage

Hey, in order to use EUP on our FiveM server, do we need to pay for BOTH - EUP Patreon ($15) AND FiveM Patreon ($17.50)?

No you dont need EUP Patreon. FiveM Only

Last I checked Rage isnt FiveM Compatible.

Try updating your UI to Update 3.6. Its labeled 8.1 Menu

Hello, i have been using this for a while, i have one question, i want just some clothes, all the LSDP, some EMT ones, and national guard, how i can delete all the other clothes ? Because it spams a lot in the clothe shop.
I mean, how i can know wich files are the clothes i want ? Thanks :slight_smile:

http://prntscr.com/wkh6cv Come mai questo problema?

Rage is fully compatible with FiveM, in addition to correcting many of the NativeUI errors, I leave the link so that you can check it for yourself, if you install the script with the example file and press the E, you can verify that it is fully functional

Link --> GitHub - iTexZoz/RageUI: RageUI, and a project specially created to replace the NativeUILua-Reloaded library. This library allows to create menus similar to Grand Theft Auto online

can anyone tell me what file the shoulder holster is?

So I’m trying to use the Client Sided version and I have it in game no problem but now how do I add custom uniforms/Clothing instead of using default ones?

ill look into seeing if remaking it is an option

1 Like

If you decide to redo it, let me recommend that you first put the selection of men or women, or on the contrary use skinchanger triggers in your script, such as something like that to put on the bulletproof

local playerPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)

TriggerEvent('skinchanger:getSkin', function(skin)
		if skin.sex == 0 then  
		  SetPedComponentVariation (playerPed, 9, 27, 5)
		else  
		  SetPedComponentVariation (playerPed, 9, 29, 5)
		end  
	end)

AddArmourToPed(playerPed, 100)
SetPedArmour(playerPed, 100)

@NJD Do i need Fivem Patreon for your EUP?

The Patreon isnt for me Its for FiveM, so yes. I have nothing to do with any of the FiveM Patreons or earn any profit from of any kind from it, it is all 100 % on FiveM.

8.2 just got public release. You plan to do anything with it?

For Sure, Give me a day or so and I can push it out to FiveM

1 Like

awesome news thank you for what you do

1 Like

is there a EUP menu for 9.0

Would anyone have any clue why a server would just refuse to stream clothing files? I have a license key with the 15$ Patreon tier, drag and dropped this method, the another one that is out there and nothing is just working. No matter if its a full EUP set or 2 clothing files.