Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

Do you still need the $15 fivem element club for this?

Yep, thats what i say

Yes, you need.

Well that’s kinda absurd imo honestly.

hey guys im having a problem on adding custom uniforms into policejob!

i use eup and lambda menu to load skins up. Happens i cant find anyway to save them into data so i acess skin numbers to change policejob config.lua skin values!

i managed to load full s_m_y_cop_01 pedskin into client/main.lua too and it works but that makes characters to change face and whole skin values not just uniform

i mean to add an uniform to police, not all their skin. i dont know how to find my edited s_m_y_cop_01 skin values to edit recruit_wear, officer_wear,… on policejob config.lua.

So problem is not to load the skins to server but idk how to have their values of tshirt-1; tshirt-2 torso-1 … to add at mysql database

if u use EUP, goto you’re clotheshop and look over there, there u can see the numbers,

If u use custompeds (s_m_y_cops_01 etc) make sure u have NoFreeModePeds true, (in the top of config.lua)

ye i got the uniform up and go there but shows my default character citizen wear skin values, not any value related with the skin im wearing on. this is so weird… i cant figure out how will i add a ems and police uniform from my country to the server:

same guy seems to change identity with s_m_cops_01 replace not just the clothes

This is a customped (s_m_y_cops_01 etc), not a multiplayer uniform, if u want your own country uniforms for s_m_y_cops_01 etc u need to stream this. (just download from gta5-mods.com or any other gta mods page.

ye i’ve done it like !

Summary

skinfolder|532x500

i think i need to use eup to add it to clothshop or something then i can write skin cloth codes on police script but i didnt managed to understand how to rename this files to use with this ones

Summary

If u have it installed in your server, and start it in the server.cfg is autimatticly in your clotheshop, if u want to use EUP (wich i recommend) go to the clotheshop and change search for the eup clothes, save the numbers, and go to config.lua and change them.

do i need to install eup client side with f4 menu ?? or the server side eup with /eup its fine?? i can already install some clothes in mp_m_freemode format but when i got s_m_y_cop or s_m_m_paramedic idk how to install them :frowning:

Is there a San Andreas State Trooper EUP out there? The fire stuff is fine but i need a custom leo one done.

Do you need element club still for this?

Yes. As for anyone else who asks this please read the thread you will normally find that someone has already asked your question.

1 Like

John J.#0001

why i just can load my skins on server side EUP and not uniforms on client side menu=?!
like i load it at :

Summary

and when i go to my esx cloth shop it doesnt recognize me as a free ped and just show my skin clothes like:

Summary

then when i go to ‘’/eup’’ (the client side eup menu) i cant find the LSPD uniform im trying to stream!.

Summary

(my ped stream files):

Summary

(my eup-stream resource files)

Summary

i tried to stream differently cop files by adding mp_m_freemode_01^ to my s_m_y_cop_01 files but it didnt work:

Summary

1pedstreamfile

pls someone help me out i got stuck on this uniforms thinh triyng to figure what im doing wrong with EUP for 7 days :face_with_thermometer: !!

help?

@BlueBen You need Element Club Argentum

1 Like

or higher

i’ve found a way to convert smy cop 01 uniforms into mp free ped clothes… basicly you need to take just the jbib(uppr part) and lowr ytd’s and ydds from the whole s_m_y_cop_01 skin and replace mp_m_freemode_male_apt jbib and lowr part you wich to replace… its very hard thing to do i have been 12h till now to edit 2 pieces :rofl: ill post result later