Elyria Second Life | LSPD | BCSO| EMS | LSFD | Active Staff | Custom Framework | New Server | Serious-Roleplay | Quality-Roleplay | QbCore |

Elyria Second Life
“Progress Through People”
We are a small community, looking for dedicated roleplayers that strive for realistic roleplay. We want to become something more than just roleplay, but a “ second life” for people all over the world, from different walks of life. Elyria started out as a vision of a place with a government implemented in the city, with a way to buy an LLC, Our Development team works day and night to make our city better and better every day. We have an active management team as well, and active administration to help with discord or fiveM issues.

Hiring for LSPD and EMS!
Over 340 new imported vehicles!
New player-friendly!
Realistic economy!
**Gangs
Drug Dealing
Drug Manufacturing (Weed, Cocaine, Heroin, Meth, Oxys, etc.)
Gun manufacturing
weapon manufacturing
moonshine
Robbing Houses
Robbing Stores
Scrapyard
Robbing Banks
Bank Trucks
Jewelry Heists
Crypto-Mining
AND MORE ON THE WAY!

**Jobs
Garbage Employee
Warehouse Worker
Delivery Truck Driver
Taxi/Limo Driver
Trucking
(18 wheeler)
delivery service
Fishing
Deep-sea diving
Hunting!
Mining!
Lumberjack!

Elyria Second Life ( updated discord link as of 2/28/21! )
Discord_rYRpkVGIxS
Discord_C8maGmhsNd
Discord_TWCjiuDOI6
Discord_Nr21go8CmJ
Discord_yoTdigpK0g
Discord_RIkz24jvj0

chrome_QK161Ubwb5

chrome_Zcu1XwFGBt

11 Likes

Bump it up!

1 Like

This server is awesome. They work on it all day and night and I could not be happier here

2 Likes

been playing this server for a few weeks now and im loving it so much.great atmosphere and great community. loving it so much

1 Like

This is an amazing server, been playing for a little bit now and am loving every second of it, I would highly recommend giving it a try!

love this server

big up this server. still going strong. getting more and more active as time goes on. onwards and upwards

1 Like

Invite Invalid

updated invite link :slight_smile:

Been playing for a while and let me say this server is amazing they have amazing people and very active staff

1 Like

this city has great rp and great people. always a awesome vibe flyin into the city!

1 Like

this sever is A-1 have yet to have a problem they couldn’t fix ! The RP is great and there are many opportunities to develop you character in any and everyway !

1 Like

The server is brilliant, constant updates and staff work hard and always active. Always communicating with the community regarding issues, suggestions and future things happening. 10/10 great place to chill and vibe!

1 Like

Top Tier RP, Top Tier Server! Everyone in the server is great and I love everything going on here, I highly recommend the server for everyone!

1 Like

bump :slight_smile:

connect Elyria Second Life 2.0 | DOJ | Whitelisted Jobs | Active Staff | LGBTQ Friendly | 25k Starting Cash | New Server | / Cfx.re

bump it up

Growing in members daily. Get in here to see all the cool stuff we got!