ELS-V with FiveReborn

Hey, so as all police roleplay enthusiasts know we are blessed with ELS-V now my question is will ELS-V work with 5R
will it be blocked?

no it wont, if you check the download webpage it will say that it’s not gonna work with anythingm it took my 5 minutes to add it to fivereborn but it’s not 100 stable yet, you can use it and you can use it for the lights only, when you go Code 3 you are yelping for everyone, they will hear a code 2 only from distance, when they get closed to you they hear you yelping.

damn… ok hopefully he will make it so it will work with 5R

you need to have ELS car installed , only ELS car . els.asi is going into fivereborn plugins folder, everything else is going in 5root. ELS folder, els.ini and advancedhook files. You need to add the car ELS config files into ELS folder

Siren Work Too or how can you make work the siren ?

Your siren Work ??? with t and y

Yes . Client side working perfectly but server side is yelping at close range. At distance it’s working, let’s say you are few blocks away you can hear the siren but when you get close you are gonna hear the other guy yelping.
Press ALT+G or something like that , check the configuration until you have the SRM pressed on. If SRM has a light over that means it’s on and you pres T and release it after your siren is starting and your siren is gonna work.

Wouldn’t that not synchronize to other clients at all?

it dont work I have been pressing every button and the siren don’t work

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

have we found anything yet guys?

it is possible if you sync the sirens but the code is not released yet i think lt.caine the maker of ELS might be working on something

is there anyway for me to get hold of said script. Because i am so desparate to get ELS working that i would even pay some one for a Working script.

im sure there is ways you just gotta ask around but i will not help you with that due to it still being un released

ok… can you help me with which people to ask for it… i would greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

did you guys checkout ELS for FiveM?

1 Like

Have you gotten your els yet?

I have noticed that I can’t get it to work on Fire Reborn. I go to start up the server on FiveM and it says it can’t load ELS-FiveM

The Script may not be updated/ported to FXServer.

ELS is a client sided .asi file that also uses AdvancedHook.dll to make it work which both are not supported but they do WORK but NOT SUPPORTED pls understand the difference between not supported and not compatible , by using those two ELS will now work but siren will not be synced you need the lux_vehcontrol script to synchronize that that’s the only one that is server sided that will get it to work somewhat properly , but like i said ELS is not supported so any crashes anything after u install this you most likely will not receive any help so just use normal cars XD