ELS - AI Not Yielding

Hi,

Sorry if this isn’t in the correct place…

I’m currently setting up a new FiveM server and have installed the police vehicles which are all ELS enabled. The ELS work’s perfectly apart from AI not reacting to the vehicles when the emergency lights are activated and / or sirens. I’ve done a bit of testing and when I spawn in a standard vanilla GTA V police vehicle and activate the ELS the AI car’s get out of the way. I’ve read online about the carvariations etc however all the flags in there are correct. Has anyone experienced this before and has anyone got any solutions to this?

I know this is way too late to reply, this is mostly posted for others looking for an answer to this issue:
Check your vehicles.meta. Your vehicle class for all emergency vehicles needs to be set to VC_EMERGENCY and <flags> must contain both FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE and FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT . If that does not help, try using a different (latest release, ideally) ELS script. I am not 100% certain what influenced AI behavior in regards to lights and sirens, but I’d imagine it’s something to do with the .meta files.
If someone else has experience fixing this issue, be sure to post it here so people can find an answer easily!

We’ve got all of that in the meta files yet AI is still not yielding. Have you got anymore suggestions?

Thanks!

Any updates ? do you have find a solution ?

Honestly no, I just gave up with it lmao…