Elevation Roleplay | Whitelisted | Realistic, Serious Roleplay | High Standards | Seeking Experienced Members!

Hello and welcome!

image0
Founded in 2021, Elevation Roleplay is a FiveM server that strives to provide a professional, realistic roleplay environment filled with friendly and experienced members and staff!

Our server ispacked with custom and unique assets! Each department has a long list of custom vehicles, uniforms, and interiors! We are always adding new and exciting assets that enhance the quality of roleplay.

Currently we offer 6 departments to choose from! Apply at the link below! Our age limit is 16; typically, we DO NOT make exceptions. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Gage#0281 on Discord!

Click here to apply!

Communications Department

Summary

Our communication department utilizes Sonoran CAD and Radio to coordinate and dispatch emergency services throughout the state! We are actively seeking to build this department with experienced dispatchers!

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Summary

Los Santos Police Department

Summary

Screenshot_567Screenshot_581
Screenshot_5448372D347C900F48A995638FE2B8CFCD66AE4D209

San Andreas State Police

Summary

Screenshot_12148Screenshot_12172
Screenshot_5293063D0AB960DEED8080813D897D0D0CF71FA4A7
Screenshot_12159

San Andreas Fire Department

Summary

F8B980072A685057F8E994B7A32215B836B1E64CB16908E1310A1AB70272FA093CF0F4A4425E823D
unknown

Civilian Department

Summary

FiveM_like_real_lfie_2

Screenshot_7Screenshot_6

Want to see the latest assets and updates? Be sure to scroll through the comments on this post and check out Roan’s Youtube Channel for videos and streams!

We hope you have an amazing day, and we look to see you in our server soon!

10 Likes

Hey there! I’m xRoan, also known as D. O’Riley and occasionally Baylee. I’m the Chief of Police over here at Elevation!

LSPD currently offers a number of subdivisions and certifications, including K-9 and TSU! Eventually, we’ll be adding a SWAT unit, Aviation, Marine, Investigations, and more! I am super excited to meet everyone who decides to give our community a try.

Our department also features a fully custom fleet of vehicles by McCord Modifications, boasting a smooth Legacy lightbar, toggleable grill lights and rambars, antennas, and more! Vehicles feature JA Designs’ LSPD livery pack, which matches the EUP we’re currently using. My Chain of Command and I allow a relaxed vehicle structure, enabling officers to drive vehicles that would normally be limited in other communities.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, click the application link above to join our interview Discord! Don’t hesitate to shoot me a ping and I’ll answer your question in a timely manner.

Thank you, and I hope to see you around!

8 Likes

Join Elevation Roleplay today! All departments are hiring!

Click here to apply!

Checkout some screenshots of scenes below! Our community continues to grow with realistic, fun patrols nightly! We would love to have you as a part of our community!

What are you waiting for? Join today!

8 Likes

Come join Elevation today because I can assure, you won’t regret it!

4 Likes

Join Elevation Roleplay Today!

Click here to apply!

We would love to have you as a part of our community. Currently all departments EXCEPT LSPD are accepting applications!

Screenshot_12646
Screenshot_12671Screenshot_12643
Screenshot_12686
218_20211116210911_1218_20211116211337_1Screenshot_8

9 Likes

This is an AMAZING community filled with FANTASTIC members! I highly recommend you join and see why!

6 Likes

Bump! Check us out! We would love for you to join us! If you have any questions or need help, feel free to reach out!! Have a great Friday!

5 Likes

New custom assets are in the works for all of our departments! We look to have screenshots of this early next week!

What are you waiting for? Join Elevation Roleplay today! All departments, excluding LSPD, are hiring! Click below to join! We hope to meet you soon!

Click here to apply!

4 Likes

:turkey::maple_leaf: Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey::maple_leaf:

Our family here at Elevation Roleplay would like to wish a very happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate! We hope you are able to spend time today and reflect on your family and friends and all that they contribute to your lives.

We are thankful for all of our members at Elevation Roleplay and all they contribute to the community. We would love to have you as a part of our growing community! There is never a dull moment at Elevation Roleplay.

Screenshot_604
Screenshot_611Screenshot_594

Join Elevation Roleplay Today!

4 Likes

Elevate your roleplaying experience: Join Elevation Roleplay today!

All of our departments, excluding LSPD, are looking to hire people! We are looking for dedicated, knowledgeable people who are outgoing and willing to learn new things!

We have patrols nightly at 6:30pm (EST). We average 10 to 15 members currently, and would love to grow to include more people!

All departments have custom assets! We are working daily to provide our members with the best assets and scripts. Each department has a unique fleet of vehicles and set of uniforms! Development is constant, so there is always something new being worked on!

What are you waiting for? We would love to have you. The sky is the limit at Elevation Roleplay! Become a part of our family today!

Apply Here!

5 Likes

Join Elevation Roleplay today! It’s the experience you’ve been waiting for!

There are tons of custom assets in our server that enhances roleplay for everyone! We are adding more on the daily, so there is always something new to try out! Check out a short clip of some of our new SO Fleet below!

Elevate Your Roleplay Experience!

6 Likes