Economy Script for Server

Hey, i was wondering if anyone had a Economy Script they are willing to send me. or send me link to it.
Help would be greatly Appreciated. Thanks

there is no way to tie multiple scripts together to effectively create an “economy” … especially not in a centralized “addon” script.

“economy” is defined as: “The wealth and resources of a country or region, especially in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services.”

Production + Consumption … “jobs & Item purchases” are the “economy” of any RP server. With that being said, as long as your server provides “Jobs” and “items”, then by definition you already have an “economy”. The trick to effectively promote an increase in economy is to produce items that are demanded/wanted by players. The trick to balancing an economy is to balance the production against the consumption of an item.

Example #1: Limiting number of weapons created to be sold in gun stores based on the production amount of mining job.

Example #2: Limiting the amount of fuel available in gas states based on the amount of fuel produced / delivered to each gas station.

All of the factors are based on 1 simple concept … “limiting availability”. Which is a pain in the arse on most servers because it is a game, and nobody wants to play in a server driving a taxi that requires fuel, but the fuel is unavailable because nobody wants to work a job delivering fuel. Its a Balancing act from hell to deal with from a developer stand point because no-matter what you do, you will always end up pissing off half of your player base.

1 Like

Well could u get me a link for a money script? Or help me find one?

2 Likes

im fairly sure that all of the common cores ( ESX / VRP ) are built with “money functions” by default.

1 Like

Ok but is it possible to add a script so it give a certain amount of money every hour or so.
and if i buy something from the store it will remove that amount of money
if that makes any sense

This all depends on what core you are using … ESX / VRP already have this functionality that gives player “paychecks” …

As for store items, I “believe” VRP does that already, and i “know” ESX does …

1 Like

Im just using a fxserver that i created and my community members want to have the server Economy based with a server sided menu. i would like a economy script like dojrp’s

they use ESX, use the release section to find what you are looking for.

Well i have been looking but havent found anything that is related to an economy

ESX has economy…

1 Like

there both the exact same and is that an economy script?

No I just linked it for fun.

Yes. It’s an “economy” script. It adds support for jobs, money, banking, etc.

What do u mean Support?

When i load the server it says couldn’t start economy

and when i try to load in i get stuck on Handshaking with server

what u didnt type anything?

I have nothing good to say so I decided to say nothing. I have no clue what you’re doing or talking about.

4 Likes