Echelon is Closed. plz deletemmmmm

this server is amazing. they are cool and well trained staff :slight_smile:

Amazing staff, some of the best roleplayers ive ran into in a while. overall amazing server 10/10 will be making this my new home.

Amazing server, very nice people and a good staff team

Amazing server. roleplay is really good. staff is really nice. join the discord and have fun in the server the people are so nice.

The RolePlay is really good here. You can do everything you want. Also things that are not legal. Join the discord and have fun playing with us. It is amazing!

Still in need of EMS Supervisors, and Staff if anyone is interested. PM Bauer24x on discord

Positions Available

EMS Supervisors (6+ Months of Experience on another server)
EMS Paramedics
Pillbox ER Surgeons/Doctors
LSPD Patrol Officers
LSPD Air 1 Pilot

Looking for LSPD, Mechanics, EMS. Join us now on discord.

looking for more criminals and civilians to join our RP community

Looking for Dedicated Members for MC, Fire-Rescue, and Mechanics! Join discord @ https://discord.gg/6pvErSuCNG

Looking for more criminals and civilians to come and roleplay in the community. Definitely a place that many should consider calling home!

Best Roleplay Clip! Tons of funny serious roleplay. Come by and get a warm welcome! TikTok

Taste of our Funny RP! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuEGaievgL0

We just Launched into 1.0 for our server!! Come join! Need more Devs, Mods, Admins, LSPD, EMS, Fire, Civs, Whitelisted gangs etc etc. Join discord and fill out application!

We are in need for more gangs and civs! actively looking for more staff (devs, admins) LSPD and FIRE is also recruiting.

Echelon is hiring devs and is in need of more members of Fire/EMS!

I’ve been playing Echelon for about 4 months now and have been having an absolute blast. Devs are responsive and open to server suggestions, lots of things for people to do to, active police - though we’re in need of more Fire/EMS members. Discord is busy, with people ready and willing to chat and help out.

Have a look if you’re looking for a city to spend some time in.

I would like to join this community.