Drugs

Guys i’ve seen in a server for you to sell the drug you need to
fly a plane in some circles to delivery the drug does anyone know where to find something like that?

I dont think there is something like that released yet, instead try to use the esx drugs resource or whatever system you use for your drugs. And create a addon that will use the plane and when you reach a certain area, spawn in a object and set it as dynamic. Something like that.

Don’t get me wrong tho, i am still learning

Yea i want to do something like that, but im learning this too xd, do you know if there is some circuit that can help ? i mean at least the whole circuit thing

By circuit you mean?

Like you have checkpoint A, B, and C, on C its the end and the “circuit” is completed and you sold all drug

Sorry for my english man i know its not that good

Well you can create it, so it adds to your database however for a small thing like this it wont be necessary.

Try to make variables instead.

When you enter the plane to deliver the drugs set a marker on your map, or a big circle that players can fly into.
Let’s say the first area is: dropoff1
Then let the script check if player is in dropoff1, then the player can press E, and it will drop a small package.
If not then check if the player is in the next area and so on, at the end you will rewards the player.

Note: Dont forget to remove the spawned objects later if you are not gonna use them again

Is thats was my ideia to do something like that, i just wanted to ask if there was already like a circuit even with a car or something to take some ideas but well lets work :slight_smile:

Maybe this will help creating the zones