Drones

Hey!

So I came on the idea that we should have Drones in FiveM. We have already things such as Dashcam, Weazel News Cam etc but this would be amazing cool! So I am requesting it because I can’t make such things and it would be amazing!!

Cheers, Timo Nismo

This is NOT a fivem related feature request. Moved to #development:scripts

What do these such things include im intrested :wink:

I just saw the “back” what actually should stand for “make”. Its edited right now but what do you mean?

Helicopters are your answer. (I know they are nothing like drones but they are the best you can get if you want something drone-like). You can make a custom model for the drone, however, there has never been a way to pilot something remotely in GTAV, if that makes sense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

although it would be cool to have something like that :wink: because in real life some police forces + the Federal Bureau of Investigation do use it when they need to monitor people and stuff like that. it would’ve been cool if they could’ve implemented it in regular GTAV.

Yeah, I definitely agree that it would be cool to have that, but there’s no way to do it unless you can create a script that can pilot a spawned object VIA a remote control.

Which can be done but question is woulr anyone really wanna do all that… idk
(20 chars)

1 Like

Right… seems like a lot of code to me. Especially since there’s really not anything to go off of.

After hours update features a drone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes there has. Fivem - release-rc-car-script

Hey, we developed a FPV drone here