Drift point counter keeps disappearing

GTA V version? - Latest Version
Up to date? - Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? - Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club (Launched via Steam)
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No.
Error screenshot (if any) -----------
System specifications i5 3450, AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.
What did you do to get this issue? - I was drifting.
What server did you get this issue on? - AHD
CitizenFX.log file - CitizenFX.log (116.5 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs - No idea

Tried restarting a ton of times, havent really tried reinstalling yet, wanna see if theres any other fixes first.

I’ve heard of 1 or 2 other guys on the server ever, that got the same issue.

The drift counter is almost definitely a resource that the server owner installed, Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about a buggy resource. Your best bet would be to contact the server owner.

1 Like

Tried that, but he’s never had a complaint about it. And sadly I have a feeling that 1 person having the issue wont be a big enough of an issue to rewrite the script… Just hoping someone with the same issue responds with a small fix or something haha. It’s super annyoing when it disappears and I have to reconnect to keep recording…

This is most likely your error:

[    252468] Error resuming coroutine: driftcounter_c.lua:133: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number has no integer representation)
[    252484] stack traceback:
[    252484] 	[C]: in function 'string.format'
[    252484] 	driftcounter_c.lua:133: in function <driftcounter_c.lua:14>

Unfortunately this looks like it’s a problem with the resource, Sorry we can’t fix your issue. :confused:

1 Like

Thank you for your help, will forward this to both the owner of the server and the creator.

why didn’t you then?

i published an experimental fix to the repository, tell the server owner to update.

Also: please use the forum topic of the specific release to recieve support as creating technical support topics doesnt guarantee the creator sees it.

Moved to #server-development:server-discussion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.