Dreamland RP | No Trainers | 300+ custom vehicles | Custom Jobs | Gangs | Active staff | ESX and Economy based | Whitelist Police/EMS/Mechs |

Dreamland RP | No Trainers | 300+ custom vehicles | Custom Jobs | Gangs | Active staff | ESX and Economy based | Whitelist Police/EMS/Mechs |

Welcome to the Dreamland RP where we strive to give you the most realistic, enjoyable, and fun Roleplaying experience you can have.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ms7XrZx

What we have to offer:

•Welcoming Server
•Active admins & developers
•300+ Custom Cars
•Realistic Handling and Damage
•Custom commands
•A dedicated Staff Team
•A dedicated Support Team to help with any issues you may run
•Tons of experience
•Whitelist jobs (Police, EMS, Mechanics)
•Custom scripts
•Whitelist Teamspeak
•Illegal work (Drugs, jobs, street racing)
•Custom Burglary (Houses, Stores, Banks, Mugging)
•Monthly Events (Race Wars, Car Shows, Daily Rewards)
•Custom craftable items
•In-game CAD
•Custom Gangs
•Custom Dealerships
•Fully Function GCPhone with Twitter, Banking, Yellow Pages, Invoices, Dark Chat
•Custom Bank UI
•Custom buildings
•No Pixel Chat (OOC only)

Many more features that will constantly be added or fixed as our server continues to build.

6 Likes

3 Likes

You was also caught speed hacking, flying planes and landing them in the city than argued with server owners aka me and 2 other admins.

2 Likes

What a great time!!! Admins are attentive and features are awesome. Looking forward to many,many, many hours on this server.

3 Likes

Top server for GTA, plenty to do. Admins are quick to respond. The economy is fair and balanced.
As a garbage man I enjoy the drive to stops and the people I come across along the way. If you see me give me beer. Sobriety sucks

2 Likes

Thank everyone for all the replies we are working hard to make sure everyone has a great time on Dreamland. Our staff is working to provide the best out there we try to add new things weekly hope to see some new faces!!!

1 Like

I’ve played on a lot of servers so far this has been the best one hands down. Lots of features and jobs to keep you busy for weeks. Active staff and a great dev team also one of the only server’s with a fully functional gcphone. Was pretty sick having twitter, banking, invoives, dark chat all on one phone. This place is streamer friendly clean hud. Can’t wait to see what else they can add!!!

2 Likes

Nice night for a cruise!

1 Like

Love the new shoes and clothing that was added!!

One absolutely amazing server. A server that is applicable to many with a wide variety of Legal/Illegal activities to do within. I recently took a long 3/4 month break from streaming and RP as the server I used to main hasn’t been cutting it recently. As soon as I heard about Dreamland, I checked it out with a couple of friends and I can honestly say i have never felt more at home than home IRL. This server brings together various different people and characters which I find truly amazing as it is quite rare to find a server with such great RP only and no Character breaking. I have also come to notice that the Staff and Development team on this server never settle. They are people who are constantly working on making the server better and not only for what they think is better in their discord they have a channel which allows players to suggest new things to bring in. I love Dreamland and I think Y’all will too. Why not drop by and see what it is like for yourself. Hope to see new faces around!

1 Like

Can I get unbanned from this server?