dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

You mind releasing a version where you can save walking styles in the database?

1 Like

How do you delete Keybinds?

You should add a emote that allows you to smoke a cigar.

How to delete an emotebind

hey dull this menu is awesome you ever thought about making a prop menu? would be pretty cool to see a decent prop menu be released :slight_smile:

Where can I change the keybind for handsup?

I set X to cancel emote to false but in game when X is pressed it still cancels emotes

Is there a way to delete the favorite emotes label from the f3 menu?

Hi,

How do you unbind emotes once bound to the numpad keys. Cheers

wth is this?

Anybody managed to fix the floating animations described here: https://github.com/andristum/dpemotes/issues/15

I’m experiencing this here but unsure steps to troubleshoot as no error is thrown in either consoles.

how can i unbind the keybinds

3 Likes

hello, it does not work for me, I install everything as indicated and when I start the server everything remains the same

make q function to remove a keybind. People using controllers gets screwed if they use keybinds!

1 Like

I know right

1 Like

how to add a sex animations?

7 Likes

hey guys, im using dp emotes and my /e emotes dont work! f3 menu emotes works great but only /e salute and 2-3 more emotes are working from commands! Can someone help me figure out whats going wrong? thnx in advance!

Same issue here, I am looking in to it now.

@alexkatsanos check to make sure you don’t have any other addons that are registering the command. In our case it was radiant_animations

so this is the fix? @ukiyoa

This fixed it for us but yours might be different just check if anything else is bound to /e