dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

(Removed due to advertising)

Which ones are the 18+ emotes in the files I am blind and cant seem to find them for prostitutes’
and hooker

Go through the list and you should see like give blow job, receive blow job, I think one might be called invisible man maybe? Just go through them

I looked through the entire animations list there is nothing called give blowjob, receive blowjob or any stripper dance emotes those are the ones we are looking for.

could we get a bartender with some props please using this emote?
[“bartender2”] = {“mini@drinking”, “shots_barman_b”, “Bartender 2”},

1 Like

I’ve looked into bartender stuff but not sure how it’d work tbch, probably better as something like ESX or QBCore perhaps, IDK

Is there a way to make this resource work with one keybind and not work with the GTA/FiveM keybinds? It would make this resource essentially controller-friendly. (For example, the keybind key should be at K and not use MenuKeybind = 166)

That would be ideal, and yeah I use a controller too. But I’m not sure. Also pressing K would probably interfere with something else. vMenu uses M but it’s a different Menu and doesn’t clash with chat open or anything else.

Correct. However, MenuKeybind interfieres with the down D-Pad on a controller, making this controller unfriendly. So far, the K button in GTA V/FiveM doesn’t interfere with anything.

Interesting, so if you set the key to K, does the controller work ok? Whenever I used the controller, it worked navigating the menu, but if you press on the controller to play the animation, prop appears but no animation :thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Correct. This function works correctly on RSM Freeroam, where the menu doesn’t use FiveM’s MenuKeybind as they modified it to work with specific keys on the keyboard that isn’t involved with the game or binded to any action related to the controller.

1 Like

Can we get maybe some aiming in emotes or like more SWAT related emotes? I have seen them in the game just dont know the names of them. Also maybe some more workout related such as weight lifting etc.

2 Likes

Where do i put this?

hello did you do it? I would need it

1 Like

Has anyone got the particles to sync with other players? I have seen it used on some of the more prominent FiveM servers/youtubers, so it must be possible

Okay I have managed to get it syncing particles with other players, but now can’t get it to stop (the player ‘doing’ the particle effect removes it okay, but all other players still have it showing - aka lots of pee streams floating in mid air :laughing:)

Hey guys,
can anybody help me out? I got a problem with the shared kiss-emote. It’s working but the showed animation is a hug not even close to a kiss.

["kiss"] = {"mp_ped_interaction", "kisses_guy_a", "Kiss", "kiss2", AnimationOptions =
   {
      EmoteMoving = false,
      EmoteDuration = 5000,
      SyncOffsetFront = 1.05,
   }},
   ["kiss2"] = {"mp_ped_interaction", "kisses_guy_b", "Kiss 2", "kiss", AnimationOptions =
   {
      EmoteMoving = false,
      EmoteDuration = 5000,
      SyncOffsetFront = 1.13
   }},

Did we do a false order of the kiss?

Also to add on to my animation suggestions maybe some more cop emotes aswell, such as gunpoint or something like that.