dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

How do I delete an emotebind ?

In which file do I translate the script?

How can I change the menu in right top to right bot?

Rather then tell people to delete the database how about someone program a UNBIND command, as this has now screwed my game up because I play using a controller…

Im now at the mercy of the server owner to delete the data base if he can be arsed!!!

How do you unbind from Numpad. Please respond since nobody as seemed to get an answer

Is there a way to change the name at the top of the menu like when you use it in game it says dp emotes can i change that and how?

I don’t know if this script is still receiving updates but if it is could we please get a command for the expressions similar to /emote and /walk.

1 Like

How do i delete a emotebind

Every time I install dpemotes into my server I’m stuck at the loading screen… But, when I take dpemotes out everything is fine. I’ve tried relogging and all. Is there any fix?

is there any way to change the key binds for controller? if I push up on the D pad it ragdolls and if I press B it brings up the menu…this is especially difficult due to the fact that when you are in a police car and B id how you change the siren tones with LUX Vehicle control and when the menu comes up it disables all movement/steering.

Keep getting this, Everything works ingame but the /e [emotename] function i always have to restart the resource after a server restart to get the /e working

Anyone know a fix?

I changed my emote bindings, so that the character dances with numpad 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 keys (or does some other emote). Now I can not play with my Xbox One controller, because when I try to move with the left stick, the character dances. I can not use the keyboard as it is too difficult to control the character that way. A reset or cancel functionality for FiveM client users would be great. I have reported the issue in GitHub.

I see Quostix in this topic might have a solution for the controller binding problem, but you need to be a server owner / admin to do that.

What is the Key for Caps Lock

How i make a emote work for female and male peds. Female ped can´t use /e smokeweed for some reason

Marob wrote: “How i make a emote work for female and male peds. Female ped can´t use /e smokeweed for some reason”

According to the source code at GitHub, the smokeweed emote is for men only:
[“smokeweed”] = {“MaleScenario”, “WORLD_HUMAN_DRUG_DEALER”, “Smoke Weed”}

2 Likes

But i saw in other server female char use it. How?

Hi, do you have a list with the walkstyles (command /walk)? I’m searching the elegant girl walking style

in what section can i add more props to the menu ?

There is an exploit with players being able to ragdoll while in an animation allowing them to phase through objects including doors and walls anywhere on the map. There needs to be a check that doesn’t allow the player to ragdoll while in an emote