dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

Where would I go to remove the keybind for controller? Everytime a certain button on the controller and it opens the emote menu. We only want keyboard commands.

Yeah, I’ve also noticed that B (X-Box) or Circle (PS4 controller) on my controller, which is used to reload weapons, triggers the emote menu to pop up, except it doesn’t stay up when you release the key. This leads me to think that it’s potentially a bug.

I got around this by changing line 39 in Client/Emote.lua from:

if Config.MenuKeybindEnabled then if IsControlPressed(0, Config.MenuKeybind) then OpenEmoteMenu() end end

to:

if Config.MenuKeybindEnabled then if IsControlPressed(0, Config.MenuKeybind) and IsInputDisabled(0) then OpenEmoteMenu() end end

Then to prevent the custom keybinds for numpad from firing on the controller, line 32 in Client/Keybinds.lua from:

if IsControlJustReleased(0, v) then

to:

if IsControlJustReleased(0, v) and IsInputDisabled(0) then

IsInputDisabled() native documented at: https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/?_0xA571D46727E2B718

7 Likes

Is there a way to change the keybinds for the controller its currently set to the circle button we couldnt find a way to change it

Anyone help?

@zeus4 Im not to familiar with MySQL, but this forum here might either have your answer, or someone in might be able to answer your question better. Hope they help.

SCRIPT ERROR: @dpemotes/Server/Updates.lua:21: attempt to compare number with nil

help me please

Does anyone know how to disable this menu when on a server as when im using my controller and click my A button (X as i use ps4 pad) it opens the emote menu and if im using vMenu and i select something clicking A button in my controller it opens the emote menu ( i cant sprint either) its on the liberty city server

i have this error help me pls
Creating script environments for dpemotes
Failed to load script Server/*.lua.
Started resource dpemotes

Just ignore it… I get the error too with ‘server.lua’, but the the emotes seem to be working, and synced for other guests.

How would I disable controller because it gets annoying when using controller

Scroll up a few messages; @negreality posted a working solution.

is there any way to trigger Particular Emote from DP EMotes for esx_basicneeds !!!
like when we register any usable item after that we can add a animation on this item while using !!

is that possible use DP EMOTES when we use Any Item from inventory ??
If yes please explain how !

Can this work outside of fivem or no?

Hey how can i unbind an emote that is accidentaly binded to CTRL?

Someone may need to correct me if I’m wrong - however in the latest version of this script I’ve not seen an function in order to remove keybinds yet. As a server owner (or someone with database access) you can remove said keybindings though by clearing the right cell (emptying it).

this worked fine but have thats error

You mind releasing a version where you can save walking styles in the database?

1 Like

How do you delete Keybinds?