dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

Hello, the coffee scenario doesn’t support walking but if you make a prop emote with coffee you can enable walking and move around with it :grin:

ok, but in other servers things like /e box or /e argue work when you walk but for me it does not

Can you use the default esx menu? Because we have a design for it :frowning:

You could try my version here, it’s currently the most actively updated fork with many improvements [Free] DpEmotes 3.6.2 - Enhanced emote menu with over 1,160 emotes and many features!

@anon70864786 Is there a reason you’ve taken down your GitHub repository?

@Scullyy Looks like your thread is locked too. Is a DMCA troll going around or what?

Edit:
@anon70864786 Never mind, just found the repository through your GitHub profile. How come it’s not listed as a fork of kibook’s repo anymore? I wasn’t aware you could even do that on GitHub. Is there some way I can re-link my fork to your repository again?

1 Like

Ah, I just got confused when I couldn’t find your repo after the update notifier broke. I’d assumed since both of your forks had apparently vanished that a third-party was starting drama and possibly submitting false DMCA notices or something to incite both of you to take your uploads down.

Also I believe a lot of people still come to this thread when looking for your fork, myself included, so when I couldn’t find any news or information here I didn’t really know what to do at first other than tag both of you in a post.

I’m not really too concerned about the commit message I asked about on GitHub. I just got a little curious when I saw the second line that seemed somewhat hostile. Glad you guys sorted out your beef though.

I’ll bookmark the threads that Scullyy linked since I wasn’t aware there was a dedicated thread for your fork, hence why I posted here. I’ll try to remember to post there in the future and sorry if I derailed this thread a bit. Thanks to Scullyy for posting the links, presumably others will find them useful as well.

1 Like

Is there a way to add a new custom prop? they dont seem to show up…

You need to add a line of code to the fxmanifest.

If you would like an updated version of DpEmotes, search the forums for RPEmotes, and if you look at the fxmanifest.lua, you’ll see what I mean with the lines of code.

Hi, is it the ytyp part and the dlc request?
Noticed this earlier.
I like your version of the taco and hotdog as well. I did make these myself but i used the full hotdog not the bitten one… i think i prefer your one more.

Got it working, Thank you sir!

Good evening, I would like to create another menu but I don’t know enough about it…

Could someone give me the code to add and tell me where?

Adding emotes is the only thing I know how to do :confused:

Look at it code. You essentially have to add more tables.

when importing the emotes it cancels using x to put your hands up how do i fix this

1 Like

You have a conflicting keybind and will need to change it

where can i get the DP Emotes V3

1 Like

There is no V3?

sorry though there was the updated one with the new props and stuff

Can u do something like this for female mp ped?

New idle animations for MP Male - GTA5-Mods.com

DullPear doesn’t make custom animations, nor do I, and those animations can be applied to both male and female.