Downloading problem and others

GTA V version? newest, played online 5 min ago
Up to date? yes
**Legit or Pirate copy? ** From Epic games
Steam/CD/Social Club? I have Social, registered 2 days ago
Windows version? Here is the first problem, i couldnt update (1607)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? tried 50x
**Error screenshot (if any) ** image image
**System specifications ** 4GB ATI Radeon RX 570 Series
What did you do to get this issue? Downloaded FiveM xd
What server did you get this issue on? ._.
CitizenFX crash zip file I didnt find
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX_log_2020-07-09T185323.log
.dmp files/report IDs also didnt find

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder E:\Gameszko\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? ** I dont have Anti-virus, only windows defenser and firewall
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? i disabled both

Also add what you already tried so far. :
I tried everything, deleted application data, caches, changed citizenFX, tried to download that windows creator stuff(couldnt) I also updated my win but still old version

The problem is everytime I try to download its stuck at random places, the highest was around 70%-80%
I never managed to finish because I couldnt image
Top download speed 1.3MB/s

Problem solved: Disabling adblockers is one way

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Im nervous a little bit, im tryin to download FiveM in the past 2days and yeah, you see how is it going.

Please update to the latest Windows 10 version. If you cannot do this through a Windows GUI, you may have to backup your data and reinstall Windows 10. The Windows 10 version you have is no longer supported by Microsoft or other third-party developers. You can attempt to update using the “Upgrade Now” link on the following web page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10%20

Also, when it says to go to the GTAV or FiveM folder, it means inside of the folder. What we care about is the contents, not where the files are located on your computer.

If you update Windows 10 and still have problems please update us with the new information.

If this solves your issue, please mark it as the answer so others with the same problem can find it easily

1 Like

Suddenly its downloaded yesterday, after 400x attempt and disabling my adblockers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.